Wheel Pictures

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
OK... since a few of you guys have been breaking my chops for wheel pictures, here they are.

Stock steel wheels:
Barracuda266-vi.jpg
Barracuda265-vi.jpg

And with the Centerlines:
Barracuda261-vi.jpg
Barracuda260-vi.jpg

That looks awesome John, can`t wait to see her finished.
Great choice of wheels.

swedefish said:
That looks awesome John, can`t wait to see her finished.
Great choice of wheels.

Thanks! I'm running the stock steel wheels for now, then next season I'll mount the C.L.'s...

And I agree with you; I can't wait to see her finished too!

That looks freakin awesome John!
Are you still running the small bolt pattern or did you go big bolt?
I don't remember if you said before.

1BadDodge71 said:
nice!!how much did those cost w/ tires and whats sizes are they?
I bought the tires & rims off of a guy I found on MoParts.Com. I rarely ever go there, but this time I did, checked out parts for sale, and found them. The fronts are 15"X5.5" and the rears are 15"X8.5" with a 4.5" back spacing. The front tires are 205-70-15 while the rears are 11.50-26-15 Hoosier Quick Times. They fit *perfect*! They come no where near the leaf springs.

EvilScamp said:
That looks freakin awesome John!
Are you still running the small bolt pattern or did you go big bolt?
I don't remember if you said before.

I'm still running the small bolt pattern. That's why I jumped on the tires & rims. They came off of a drag car and never saw street miles. I paid $500 for the rims, tires, centercaps, and lug nuts w/ washers. The only problem is half the lugs are 7/16" and the rest are 1/2" (he upgraded the rear axle studs...) I'll probably buy a new set of lugs.

BTW: Amy likes the stock steel wheels best. Go figure....:scratch:

That does look sweet with them on there. Looking forward to the finished product. And yes, it is amazing what a nice set of rims can do for a car.

FASTBACK340 said:
OK... since a few of you guys have been breaking my chops for wheel pictures, here they are.

Stock steel wheels:
Barracuda266-vi.jpg
Barracuda265-vi.jpg

And with the Centerlines:
Barracuda261-vi.jpg
Barracuda260-vi.jpg
Very cool car...can you tell me what suspension you have and where you bought it....thx

Jason

USCG CHARGER said:
Very cool car...can you tell me what suspension you have and where you bought it....thx

Jason

The rear springs are heavy duty leafs from ESPO's, up front I have new .920 torsion bars, and KYB gas shocks all around, with absolutely no weight in the car! She's sitting a mile high right now...she'll settle down a bit once I drop the engine, trans, interior, etc. back in the car.

-
Back