-
Status
Not open for further replies.

imopar360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have (2) wheel vintiques 15x8 with a 4 inch back space wheels on 275/60/15 Hankook tires in the rear
and
Have (2) wheel vintiques 15x7 with a 4 inch back space wheels on 235/60/15 tires in the front.

Also (4) Caps,Caps are not in the best condition but are drivers quality. Bought the wheels from summit in july of this year. I'm looking to sell these wheels with caps and tires for $500.Located in Sanger, CA.

Just a quick question imopar360. What rear axle is under the car? The reason I ask is I am thinking of going for that same look for my one other Demon.

how many miles on tires? i will be in fresno for thanks giving, whould you be willing to meet sometime over the weekend?

front tires are 2 different brands which should be replaced in the near future and rears are fairly new, but I couldn't tell you the mileage of them. I could take close up pictures if you'd like..I am willing to meet up anytime.

I can sell minus tires,i can do $400 plus shipping for the rims and caps. u must cover paypal fees though.

Damn-that's a helluva deal...wish I could take them off your hands and that you had capability to ship

Best offer shipped takes them off my hands..switched to bbp so I have no need for these..tires are sold..shipping usually is like 35-50 a wheel...paypal only please thanks

finally got a chance to pull the tires off. $200 plus shipping and buyer pays paypal fees.first come first serve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back