Where can I buy a new wiring harness?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I know this has been covered in the past but I couldn't find anything in a search. I need a under dash harness and a complete under hood harness for a 69 340 swinger, Auto, 2 sd wipers, no A/C. Anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance.

year one has them.

ebay has alot of under dash harness's for cheap ...used.

not so many under hood harness's.

I picked my entire underhood harness up from a fellow fabo member for under $40.00 shipped including regulator,balist resistors and relays and all.

Good luck

Check with Evans Wiring - they do repro engine compartment harnesses and are really nice. I have one for my 65 wagon and 65 GT. I think Year One carries under dash harnesses (not too sure about that though).

The underdash one is pricey but well worth it, you get new fuse box, engine compartment bulkhead connector and all new connectors for all of you switches and stock radio, I bought mine at Year One, can't remember but I think it was $500....8)

The underdash one is pricey but well worth it, you get new fuse box, engine compartment bulkhead connector and all new connectors for all of you switches and stock radio, I bought mine at Year One, can't remember but I think it was $500....8)

Thanks for all the info. This for GLETOBIN, A member friend of mine, I'll let him know.

-
Back