Where can I learn...

Forced Induction Mopar

1. Hellcat Cuda

Hellcat Cuda Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    about inter coolers and heat exchanger systems for our A bodies. I just bought a Gen3 Hellcrate engine for my Cuda. It has two water cooled inter coolers inside the blower housing. I need to come up with a system to cool the water going into / out of the blower. Oh, and it needs to fit in my A body. Looking for an excellent website to learn what I need and can buy good products. I'm even thinking an iced cooling tank could maybe be incorporated into the system with a valve to route a bypass when not needed. Am I on the right track? Can anyone guide me to some good sites for this?
    Many thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 1
    • Matts440

Matts440 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      12:32 PM
      Frozenboost.com has pumps you can use, or if your looking to run a ice box there are some on eBay that come with a rule pump inside the box just wire and plumb, can mount the ice box in the trunk. I have twin air/water intercoolers and got a plain ice box off eBay and mounted it on the inner fender and bought some heat resistant tape from DEI and wrapped it up keep the water colder along with the hoses. You'll also need a heat exchanger in front of the radiator to help keep things cooler.

20161112_160828.jpg

20170423_155550.jpg

20161112_160824.jpg

• Matts440

Matts440 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      12:32 PM
      If you look at the bottom of the picture in front of the radiator you can see where mine was placed for the heat exchanger.

IMG_2701.jpg

• Like Like x 1
      • john dodge

john dodge downunder wonder FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
        3:32 AM
        awesome!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.