Where do you live

-
No body lives near me. Looks like every body lives in Cal. or close by there.
I live in Indiana about twenty min. from Illinois. :angry2: [-(

The first state in the country to get the sun every morning,Maine

well i live about 165 miles north of the motor city detroit.

out on a farm in the center of 240 acres.

and from my drive to the next cross road its 7/8ths mile which is close enough for me to use as a test strip and i'm the only house on my side of road for over 1.5 miles and 1 house on the other side just got to watch out for the deer.

bill

it looks like everybody lives in or by Cal cause this is the board for the west coast....i think most members on this site are on the other coast

I live in Forestburg, Alberta, Canada - fifty miles in either direction from....NOTHING!!
Larry Dart 360: What's your location on the Big Island? I'll be down your way on 15 July 05 and staying until 4 Aug 05.

New City NY, about 15 miles from Mid. Town Manhattan, right above NJ.

Hey John: This may have been a west coast topic but at least it generated alot of response and interest. Frankly I dont think it is where your from but that you have a great time just responding to any topic that interests you, This is not a slam but what the heck, MOPAR ENTHUSIASTS ARE "A #1 " ......Don....

I live in Concord ca where there is a car show every day of the week :burnout:

36 mi north east of san fran and 65 mi southwest of sacramento
AHHHHH the bay area what a beautiful thing :downtown:

I am 20 miles west of Portland, Oregon in Cornelius, where the sun shines sometimes..

St. Catharines, about 10 mi from Niagara Falls. Land of Cars, Babes, and Surf!
Well, 2 out of 3, anyway.
I'm getting envious of you guys on the west coast though. I'm tired of shovelling snow. I like to see snow on a post card! That's it! I'd rather be driving the Fish.

Jim

DSC09531.JPG

-
Back