Where do you live

-
Born and raised in the Bay Area, but replanted a year ago to Boise, Idaho.

I cetainly miss my home, but if I had not moved to Boise I never would have found my new love (uh, yeah...I mean the Barracuda).

:burnout:

I live in, "The Land of Software and Serial Killers." Not to mention Starbucks, Boeing(Ken Pinion aka -'The Horse Lover of Enumclaw' former employer), Todd Shipyard, Paccar (Gary Ridgeway-aka 'Green River Killer'- longtime employer), and the Space Needle(no surprise we have lotsa drugs, our best known landmark is a needle). Seattle, WA. :salut: checking in!

I live in Algona Wa. Halfway between Seattle and Tacoma. Just bought a 73 Scamp on Sunday. When I first moved up here from Sacto, I had a 65 Barracuda that my wife and I restored. Glad to have a mopar again!

Born and Raised in the Nor Cal Bay Area, Santa Clara to be exact. Heart of the Silicon Valley (or Heart of the Rat Race depending on how you look at it.... ha ha) Just picked up my 71 Valiant this last Saturday and looking forward to bringing out it's potential.

Valiant for Web.jpg

In the sunny desert of Eastern Washington in the city of Soap Lake. What? a desert in Washington State? About 2/3rd's of Washington is desert. I moved here about 5 years ago from the Seattle area.

Here is a link to have a look:
www.thelake.org

I live in South West Georgia near Columbus, Georgia and near Albany, Georgia. Don't believe I will join you guys for the next cruise in :)

Fresno, CA (right in the middle). Born in the eastbay (Berkeley to be exact), moved to Fresno in 1963 (I don't remember the move). Lived in the San Jose area most of the 80s, but been back here since 1991.

Hello everyone!

I live in Fairfield CA.

I have a slant six powered 71 Demon that I am starting to restore and upgrade.

Bought a 72 Dart today. Picking it up tomorrow in Sacramento. It is a built 340 car. :thumblef:

Going to swap the drivetrain from the Dart into the Demon, and vice-a-versa.

The Demon is Plum Crazy color paint, but it will be a Bright Yellow with the flat black striping, flat black hood, snorkle hood and a go-wing... all wrapped around a black interior. :thumblef:

The Dart will be reassembled with the slant six drivetrain, and will be driven by my son.

Texas just 30 minutes North of Houston on Hwy 59 North.Houston area has 6 dragstrips within 100 miles! 4 of them within 50 miles.Lots of racing going on here all the time! and I am proud to be from TEXAS!

God Bless

Bobby Dodson

From Ca. its the other end. Elm City, N.C. 60 east of Raleigh our capital. 90 miles from the coast.

Right now I live in Texas but here in about two months I will be moving backup to Alaska. I will be living in Soldotna A.K.A. slowtown. The Demon will have its home in a shop and get plenty of sleep. LOL!

-
Back