Where do you store your tools?

-

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Where do you guys store your tools, and if you have pictures post 'em.
I downsized from a larger snap on box to this and will be getting the bottom to it as soon as they get one in stock.The top will only fit my screwdrivers and sockets and small misc. but the bottom will have my wrenches and misc. testers (pressure tester, compression tester, etc) Also no more carrying a radio to the shop as it is built into the box! 2 pioneer speakers and a pioneer cd player!
IMAG0015.jpg

Unfortunately I have my tools in my kitchen. Since I'm in the middle of a remodel on my house I can't get to them. I think my wife did that on purpose. For some reason she thinks I won't finish the house if I have access to my cars and tools. She's mean !!

Nice box.
I have a stacked Craftsman bought by my father as a gift for graduating High School.
Before I had a large tool box you could usually find what your looking for in the grass.
I learned my lesson with that when a 1/4 socket flew from the lawn mower and took out a window of my neighbors house.

in an unlocked shed behind my house at the corner of market and broad

why do you ask?

Unfortunately I have my tools in my kitchen. Since I'm in the middle of a remodel on my house I can't get to them. I think my wife did that on purpose. For some reason she thinks I won't finish the house if I have access to my cars and tools. She's mean !!

that sounds like u should start bringing in your car parts in the kitchen to fix! haha

Nice box.
I have a stacked Craftsman bought by my father as a gift for graduating High School.
Before I had a large tool box you could usually find what your looking for in the grass.
I learned my lesson with that when a 1/4 socket flew from the lawn mower and took out a window of my neighbors house.

I had that happen once but it was a bolt I didnt see haha

in an unlocked shed behind my house at the corner of market and broad

why do you ask?

so i can drive all the way to PA and steal your tools, duh! it's a discussion, nothing more, nothing less, that's why it's in the general discussion. lol :toothy10:

in my toolboxes most of the time except when my son uses them then there's no telling where they are mostly ll over the floor and shop. spend hours collecting and cleaning them.

Yeah I have a roll cart I keep at work with most of my tools until I get the bottom of this blue tool box, I have to find my tools and wipe them down at the end of every day

-
Back