where do you work at?

-
Retired from ATMOS Energy after 30 years in 2009 at age 60. Bought a Dodge Dually and a 40 foot 5th wheel and traveled coast to coast twice before settling here in Arizona. Do not regret retiring early one bit.Do it if you can. I do miss the comradery of the job but not the job itself.

Engineering Manager at Becton Dickinson in Canaan CT. We make syringes for medical use. On track this year for over 2.5 billion syringes to be manufactured right here in Northwest CT!

I work at ACF in pa. They make railroad cars.I help out on the big presses & I run a crane that puts sheets of steel in rollers that shapes them into a U shape. They are about 1 inch thick & about 13ft x 8ft in size

I'm an OSR Outside Sales Rep For Sunbeltrentals, I cover Northern Indiana and Southern MI
Equipment rentals.

I own a fine jewelery store. I travel the world buying rare gemstones and handcrafting family heirlooms. We were voted the best jewelery store in southeast Michigan, and I've been doing this for 42 years now. Its not work if your having fun, its just kinda nice getting paid for it. Learned under my dad.

looking for a new job now ....I am a recent college graduate and now its time to get a real job which is a milestone.

hopefully it will beat doing a paper route and working as a maid/nanny through college.

I work in the weld shop building cars for Toyota. We build the Toyota RAV4 here at the plant in my hometown.

Hey Captain, small world. I designed the manipulator to install the electric module into the engine bay for the all electric RAV4 there in your plant. Been there a few times.

After almost 39 years I will retire from Naval Facilities Command, Norfolk on August 31. Iam a High Voltage Electrician. Maybe now I can find time to finish the Barracud

-
Back