where do you work at?

-
I'm a Anesthesia technician in the operating romm at Queen of the valley medical center in Napa Ca been there 22 years next month, also been going to school to get my RN degree graduate in two weeks. Then I can have some free time to play with my cars again

Right now I work in the Engineering Test Lab for an automotive heat exchanger manufacturer in Ontario, CA. Starting June 13 I'll be a full fledged mechanical engineer for the same company since I'm graduating from Cal Poly Pomona on June 12th.

Duster731, do you drive your Duster often? I live a whole 5 minutes from Loma Linda and havn't seen another Duster around in a long time.

lol i live in riverside and work in loma linda i do drive mine too work maybe twice a week i have seen two dusters so far in loma linda and i work off of waterman st

Great Thread! ....for me Senior Design Engineer and Co-Owner of business that manufactures Custom Assembly Line equipment for people like Caterpillar, John Deere, Toyota, NAL, etc., been doing this going on 20 years.

Retired Law Enforcement (24 years). Currently president of the North Georgia Mopar Club, and a 6 figure income . . . all 0's! LOL, but I love it! I Do miss playing Police though.

liscenced auto tech.we also do full exhaust work including custom stuff at the shop i work at. :thumrigh:

I thought for sure i'd be the only appliance installer here! But then to find out you have the same contract i have...WOW. Feels good someone else here feels my PAIN!!

I sub-contract for sears and install their appliances.They provide me a boat load of work and a boat load of problems lol.

Wow that's ironic! I have been in this business over 24 years and will probably end up dropping dead in someone's house while installing. And yes I also feel your pain dealing with Sears. Especially when they nickel and dime you to death. But hey at least I can call my own shots for the most part.

Electric power lineman...I construct, maintain and repair the local distribution and sub-transmission system. Check this video out... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s8x2efUY5c"]YouTube - Electric power lineman[/ame] Not what I do, but very cool nontheless. These guys have balls!

Retired aircraft quality inspector. Retired from D.C. Air National Guard. Worked on F-100, F-105, F-4, F-16.

CameronInternational.jpg

Don't you guys know that WORK is a four letter word? After 25 years of driving an 18 wheeler all over this great country, I had an injury that has ended my driving career. I guess my career now is to enjoy staying home with my wife and kids.

Even though I am off on disability,I am still an employee of teck,one of the largest mining and smelting companies in the world. Net worth over 60 billion. Im an operator/steam engineer.

My job title is Senior RF Engineer with Anite Telecoms in Forest, VA. I am involved with designing test equipment that wireless carriers use to help test and evaluate their cellular voice & data networks.

Do I get the award for 'nerdiest' job?

Mechanical Foreman for Metro North railroad started as machinist worked my way up, Work with some of the best guys. I'm so happy to have a place to go everyday that i enjoy!!!!!:cheers:

auto tech appentice at a place that doesn't believe in cleaning the floors, has hoists that the mechanical locks don't work on and a boss' wife that thinks shes a tech as well.
rant over

Lots of interesting posts.

I luckily got laid off in Jan after 3 yrs at a place called The Cobalt Group, bought out by ADP, they did tech support for anything dealing with a car dealership and their websites.

I just got a hiring notice to go back to Boeing in Everett, Wa, on the 787, unless they decide to put me somewhere else.

Electric power lineman...I construct, maintain and repair the local distribution and sub-transmission system. Check this video out... YouTube - Electric power lineman Not what I do, but very cool nontheless. These guys have balls!

Yeah, they can keep that job, I've been shocked really bad several times, I ain't touching nothing like that!

-
Back