where does MO and Ar fit in???

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i just noticed missouri and arkansas don't seem to have a spot in any of this. yes, i know these states are referred to as the "armpit" of America!??? LOL

Armpit??? Ever drive from Hot Springs up to Springfield in the Fall? WOW!

Highway 7 from Hot Springs to Harrison, Ar. was at one time on National Geographic's top 10 most scenic drives in the country. Driven it many times, and it is a beautiful drive. Just don't be in a hurry.

I was wondering the same thing about where Arkansas fits in. By the way thanks for making us a spot barbee6043. As far as the scenic drives its a great state to live in especially in the fall.

hey just joking about armpit!?? not sure my 9 in brakes would handle some ar hills!? south Mo is sorta like the south, they know what grits are and how to serve them! LOL

I'm 10 miles from Mo. and 20 from Ar. and 20 miles from Ks. We are in no mans land here.

I am just 37 minutes from Missouri state line, I live on the ridge and hit the flat lands
just 10 to the east, yes I love it here in Arkansas ..

US 62 in Western Carroll County provides some challenging driving and takes you to quaint Eureka Springs, a victorian village that is mostly vertical. :burnout:

I know! I've been looking for people locally that need A body parts, but no such luck! I'm in Washburn, MO. and have a 72 and 70 Dart parts car. Private message me if ya'll need anything!

You guys do realize that it's not the geographical location or scenery that makes a place an armpit, right?

You guys do realize that it's not the geographical location or scenery that makes a place an armpit, right?
Amen to that. During my 20 year AF career, I was stationed in a few places that were armpits due to the people..

Didn't realize there was another 4 corners area. I only know of the area I'm in. Southwest corner north west new mexico north east ar and south east ut

-
Back