Where is Schumacher?

-

Murray

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My luck seems to be running bad. First I wanted white books from Galen who is not available and now wanted to purchase motor mount shims from Schumacher. His website seems to be virtually shut down with most things "out of stock" and no way to order. Does anyone know what is going on there? Thanks for the insight.

Some one recently posted on the other Bodies sites that the business is/has been sold.We may have to wait for awhile to see if it happens and product will be sold.
At one time he was having problems with health and problems having the products made.

8399B03B-27B9-4763-9D18-86BE97AB0DE6.png

So, straight from Michael he says "not out of business". Sheesh, with all the rumors floating around the Mopar forums, seems like he would jump in and clear the air. Or, at lease put a message on his site. "Out of Stock" on every item they offer seems to say out of business to me....

I tend to agree.

I bought my torque strap through Mancini racing. A little over a year ago.
Mancini's been out of stock for a while, too. I'll be very glad to see them back in business. Their parts are top notch and getting anything for our old cars is harder all the time.

I just got SB to BB mounts and a torque strap about a month ago took a month from the time I ordered to delivery. Just phone order what you need and be patient.

-
Back