Where is the broadcast sheet in a 67 cuda?

-
I actually found one inside the metal back of the driver's bucket seat!.....AND another one errrrrr......I think it was above the gas tank...

Normally, found under the lower back seat. I have seen them under the bucket also and behind the glove box but they are usually fragged though.
Be very careful when you think you found one as they are real brittle and will fall apart if not.

They can be found in several parts of the car, so search them all. You may find as many as five.

And if you do find one, or even TWO, make sure you check the #'s before you get too excited. My '74 Duster had two, both under the seats. Turns out they're for another car with a very close production # and the same color interior. Guess it was Friday. :banghead:

I found mine under the rear seat.

X3. Found all 3 of my B'cuda build sheets under the rear seat.
There may have been some method to the madness, like Dodge in one place, Plymouth in another, different practices for different shifts within the same plant, who knows ?

in my 71 Scamp I found 2. One was behind the dash when I removed it. One was stuck in the seat springs of the back of the rear seat. The one behind the dash was junk and could nt read ****. I saved the one behind the rear seat and had it laminated.

-
Back