Where's Granny?

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Walked outside today and saw this in my neighbor's driveway...

View attachment P5034244.jpg

I don't know if one of his kids is moving back home or out of state, but I bet nobody followed close behind when this was on the road late last night.

That's hilarious.

I saw something similar yesterday going across 44 in Missouri, a Dodge pick up stacked up like that, pulling a car on a dolly running about 80 in the hammer lane. I was doing 72 in my big truck, and he blew by me with that Cummins diesel just a roaring.

Hell yeah he removes the flag when he's driving. Its the tarp to hold it all on when the truck is in motion! LMAO

Here's a few pics I took...Saskatchewan version of Bed n Breakfast

Attachments

• 2014-03-30 13.14.51.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 2014-03-30 13.14.00.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 2014-03-30 13.13.28.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 199
Renting a U-Haul would be a lot cheaper than his insurance increase is going to be after he wipes out about six cars, AND loses all his stuff. Some people should not be allowed to drive.

Here's a few pics I took...Saskatchewan version of Bed n Breakfast

What n the hell is that? Looks as tho he/she is haulin a couch.....And............. it doesn't even look strapped to the roof!?

SCARY! LMAO

I've hauled mattresses like that, but they were STRAPPED down with the medium ratchet straps, that went through the windows. On an ole F-word wagon, as they wouldn't fit inside, but I had a roof rack...BUT to that, I only drove 2 miles like that, if it was that far!!!!!!

Was like juss waitin for the damn thing to slip through the straps, and blow out the back so was watching the mirrors constantly....... Living life on the edge.....LOL

we moved couchs and beds on a VW Bug back in the day with a little rope and our arms out the windows holding on but not on the highway for christs sake lol !

we moved couchs and beds on a VW Bug back in the day with a little rope and our arms out the windows holding on but not on the highway for christs sake lol !

LMAO that musta been a hilarious sight to be seen! On a VW Bug........... NICE!

I guess if you punched it, the air pressure pushing up on the front it "pin" the stuff to the rope..........my luck, the pressure would use the car body as a saw and it cut right through it........... LMAO, but that's my luck!

Saw these in Africa a few years ago. Common practice there to load um to the sky!

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2170.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 156
  • TChad Africa 2012 023.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 150
-
Back