Where's the fabo ravers, EDM, rappers and hip hoppers

-
Or Kiss in the early days before all the teenie bobbers jumped on board

I find it hard to believe with 53,426 members, they are even 90% "old white guys"
Dont be insecure.
If they were old Mexican guys or black or asian.... they still wouldn't necessarily wanna hear rap rock. Lol

To each their own, no matter how obscure or unpopular to the masses.

Mostly anything a major label puts out anymore...is garbage. Imo

All my opinion.

I get the feeling that sometimes the red x is more about the person than so much about being at odds with what is said..
I happen to like rain.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/heritage-and-retro/retro/famous-entertainer-rooted-sheffield-2524196
Carlotta Monti wrote that in his final moments, she used a garden hose to spray water onto the roof over his bedroom to simulate his favourite sound, falling rain.

Did you know you can listen to two EDM tracks simultaneously and can't tell the difference?
They just blend together into a new track.
I tried it on page 1.

Black Sabbath jumped the shark after Sabotage.

A driver.
a driver.

Last edited:
Liked sabbath with Ronnie James Dio, big voice from a little man .

Ozzy has that distinctive Voice, this album with Dio on vocals . Top album from Ozzy.

Like this band Disturbed man can this guy can throw out some cords.

I love rap. I love all styles of music. In old school rap I like Tupac and ice cube that sort of "gangster" rap. In new rap I love love love NF! He is awesome. Sometimes I think he is tslking about me in his message. I also like joyner lucas, logic, Witt Lowry. Stuff like that.
I never got into techno or dance jams. I have to have lyrics

I’m into the 90s gangsta rap mostly. Some my younger friends like the EDM. My machinist friend always has EDM playing at his shop.

1992-3, When raves were still underground, not sponsored by Pepsi, and you had to seek out 'map points' to get an address of a warehouse somewhere. It was like a game of hide and seek with the cops. I remember finally getting an address in an industrial part of town and turning down a long dark one way street and having to stop and flash my high beams and wait. someone on the other end would flash theirs and we would drive down and make the turn to see about 100 cars parked behind a warehouse. $10 to get in, $1 beers to anyone (if you needed alcohol, most didn't 'need it' already...) and usually a DJ with a portable system on the 'stage' - more lasers, lighting and smoke machines than you would expect to see at a mobile party, and the lights would go out and the DJ would stop once in a while with a command to "shut the F up" when a lookout would signal someone that the police were around. Later the big ones went to the local Indian reservations to skirt permit issues. Good times to be young.

Armin Van Buuren, Marcus Shultz, Tiesto....I still like the old Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk stuff.
I think all those guys are dutch...none of which I'm proud off

sorry, but this ain't music

I'm open to most types of music, but really can't stand the stuff with the bass so deep that I can feel it, it seriously makes me angry. Occasionally get some twits sitting in the parking lot across from my house with it so loud that the pictures on the walls in my house vibrate. That just pisses me off. I like loud music, but some of this I don't consider to be music, sorry, but I'm also an old white dude.

Big surprise..Ottmunder clicked the red X like he always does. You're like Hector Salamanca on Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul with his bell attached to the wheelchair.
No more integrity than the drive by media that puts out baseless hit pieces on anyone with an R next to their names.

This is as close as I get to rap. I love me some good old FUNK.

I like a lot of different music. I just can't stand that Hip Hop ****, sorry. Get tired of these cars running around booming.

Another HR classic! Man those were fun times, digging through old youtube right now. I never got in to the drug scene but the music was so fresh at the time.

In no particular order.
Altho in all fairness i listen to country almost exclusively now days.

But back in the day i liked a lot of music.

J5
The roots.
Charlie Tuna
B Legit.
E40
2 short
The coup

I still get a laugh out of this one and yes, i have broken down on the bay bridge and it was dangerous!!!

:rofl:

And lots more.

Mostly bay area underground rap.

In no particular order.
Altho in all fairness i listen to country almost exclusively now days.

But back in the day i liked a lot of music.

J5
The roots.
Charlie Tuna
B Legit.
E40
2 short
The coup

I still get a laugh out of this one and yes, i have broken down on the bay bridge and it was dangerous!!!

:rofl:

And lots more.

Mostly bay area underground rap.

Hear our voice command one for you and we'll see how it turns out:
in the city girls look pretty tag guys tell jokes so they can seem witty tell a funny joke just to get some play and she looks at you and says no way goodness sake in the girl wants a man who brings home the bacon you got no money you got no car you got no woman and there you are..
Not bad for an old man huh..

Listen to the song i posted. I think 99 percent of folks here have been in his guys situation.

Especially us folks who were dumb enough or poor enough to have old cars back when 100 bucks was A LOT OF MONEY.....

:)

-
Back