Where's your car on the internet?

-
None of m y cars are on the net, except the one that was stolen. Since then, zero pics.

Might wanna think about adding LoJack and a GPS tracker to your car now.

The internet is another avenue to show your cars. After all that is part of the reason we build them. Your car could just as easily be stolen because you entered a local car show.

The internet is another avenue to show your cars. After all that is part of the reason we build them. Your car could just as easily be stolen because you entered a local car show.

i agree 100%. my cars are all over different forums and i like it that way. if someone is going to steal my stuff they will have to find them first , then they will have to answer to mr.44 and thats if they get past the gate, the pooches , and other various obstacles and kill me in the process

They are going to have to push the hell out of mine cause nothin is runnin.

I've had hobby cars since 1965, that's 47 years, now. The ONLY one ever stolen was the one I posted on the net. Further is was stolen BECAUSE it was posted on the net. That's were the thieves saw it first, and they recognized where the pics were taken.
According to their statement they gave to the police, it took them about 2 weeks to track it down.

No more pics of my cars on the net, period. I'm long past the point of needing gratification about my cars.

Lol.. My cars have popped up all over the net.. I'm not worried about it at all. Tons of people see it while out driving and at cruise nights.. Plus it's insured..

Remember that if you shot the photos or videos, you also own the copyright to it. They can not use your shots without your permission or you can sue them.

I take forever,to finish a project.Last one,was 10 years ago.I have had stuff kyped,from my rides.Everything,under lock and key,now.Not worried,about a car in primer,but once painted,holy hell to pay.

Five of my six vehicles are fully protected and can be parked or put anywhere without a worry from me

Let me check, I bet my car is out there some where.. I will be back

-
Back