Which car should get the garage?

-
Looks like you should have resolved this problem with a bigger garage in the back yard before you bought all those cars. Do you have room to put up those temporary car ports? And yes, I'm jealous. I've wanted a Challenger since they came out.

Well, if the Demon is like everything I own, it probably has at least one water leak, likely more, so it should get the garage. :)

The demon is only one there with a real soul and has feelings so it should naturally get the garage

I agree with put up a car port, add-on, bigger garage - whatever you can afford and have room to do. I've got pretty much the same problem - my Swinger and my Challenger are taking up all the space in my garage and there's no room to work on either one of them.

I'll be selling this house soon, so it's not getting a new/added on garage.

I guess a temporary car port would be the choice for one. The other car can be put at another house I have.

My Jeep can stay outside in the winter.

No doubt the Demon deserves to be warm and dry when not being used. The others will be very lucky to have as long a life and still be driveable.

I guess a temporary car port would be the choice for one. The other car can be put at another house I have.

If selling the house soon, makes no difference. Otherwise, move the cars to the house and you to the garage.

Good move, my challenger sits outside, the classics in the garage.

Bad things can happen to anything left outside.

OaXiV9.jpg

The demon needs to be at the outside end of the driveway, or parked at the curb for a fast getaway. The others can collect dust for 43 years until they will be worth something.

Guess who sits dry inside, and who gets rained on.:)

Attachments

• 20150122_122434_resized.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 203
Agree with missy mopar. All need a garage. I'm picturing a small add on and a 4 post lift to stack a couple.. I'm also picturing the winning lotto numbers.

Look at you big ballin' real estate mogul. Demon get's my vote, for the pure and simple fact it's the eldest!

Think about when you were young and homeless, you did quite well!

-
Back