• Mopar Collectors Guide

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Mopar Muscle

Votes: 49 46.7%
  • None / Not listed

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
-
None !! I get ... and give all the info right here on this and your other sites.

I stopped reading and subscribing a long time ago. All they are good for now is pushing products that they basically lie about in their articles. I find more pertinent information online on forums such as this and other sources.

don't get any mopar magazines anymore.. all the same crap. basically just new product advertisements.. any information i need i can get faster from the internet.

I gave up on them years ago , to many non mopar people writing for them who know nothing about mopars

I quite reading them, like many of you guys, maybe 7-8 years ago.
I like the tech in MA by E booger.
MCG for 'for sale stuff". I got tired of their " mopars at the mansion" crap.
when I would read MM, I always laughed ( at them). sorry.

ads make the revenue for the mags. I figure subscription and news stand sales are a drop in the bucket in the profits. yes, print stuff is probably a dinaseur????

You forgot about Chrysler Power. lol I still get MA and MM. I still find some interesting info in them. Especially when new products come out for our cars.

I only subscribe to "Mopar The Magazine" (from Mopar). Like all others they do have advertisements. Hell, they're even advertising parts for other car brands now. Nothing like some other mags though.
I looked through a print copy of "Field and Stream" recently. About 60 pages or so. I think maybe 1 or 2 of the pages may not have had one or even multiple adds on it.

Back to the Mopar mag, I do like that it does have tech articles in them for recent vehicles and some vintage and muscle stuff as well. Another positive was, they sent me and others the "Mopar 75 Year" history book (lol, no adds in it) as a freebie.

I guess as in "The Time Machine" the printed versions will just crumble to the touch at some point. Won't even have to read.........................

[ame]https://youtu.be/nefq8AxgylQ[/ame]

I usually pick up them all when I need reading material for the toilet ... but subscribe to mopar action because they usually have real world tech not articles to advertise

Finally let my subscription to Mopar Muscle lapse about a year ago.

Got tired of endless articles about perfectly restored hemi cars, and engine build challenges, and 50 pages of ad's in every issue.
Content was lacking, and very repetitive.

I too do not care for article after article of restored cars. I want to see what the average joe has done in his garage and possibly see some out side of the box ingenuity .
I don't need to see run of the mill crate style 18K motors made by pro builders the like of which none of us will ever build.
If they produced tech articles on the obscure side like making custom dashes, upholster, frame and cage work, headers, ect... that can be done in ones garage I would be down to subscribe.

Mopar Action is #1.
E-Booger is a wealth of information and is rarely if ever wrong.
MCG is okay, and have some good articles in them.
Mopar Muscle is my least favorite, some of the tech articles are boring to me as i'm not really into some of the projects in there.
I do buy them all anyway, they make for good bathroom reading for when i'm on the can.
I can't say that i like Chrysler Power very much.
I haven't subscribed to any of them.......

Can't remember which mag it was but it had a "Million Dollar" Roadrunner( I think) in it and decided then and there that for the money they get for them I will just get my info off the net.Seemed way out of touch to the average Joe.

I too do not care for article after article of restored cars. I want to see what the average joe has done in his garage and possibly see some out side of the box ingenuity .
I don't need to see run of the mill crate style 18K motors made by pro builders the like of which none of us will ever build.
If they produced tech articles on the obscure side like making custom dashes, upholster, frame and cage work, headers, ect... that can be done in ones garage I would be down to subscribe.

not gonna happen very often.. magazine are new product advertisements that showcase sponsors products.

those tech articles have probably been done in the past by multiple magazines. only so many times they can re run them..

-
Back