Which sending unit?

-

MoparMcK

Reaction score
Has anyone used the Right Stuff Detailing Sending Units from Summit or heard any reviews on them? I am planning on getting an aftermarket fuel gauge and a new sending unit with the 3/8" line since the rest of the system is plumbed 3/8". I have seen the one on Mancini's sight for a $112. So after seeing the price difference I figure I better ask the experienced FABO team.

Mine didn't work right with the fuel gauge, like almost all of them. I think NOS might be the only ones that work right.

I haven't heard of any repop/aftermarket senders that read properly. Better than nothing though. Right Stuff does have great products.

The one that comes with that 22 gallon mustang tank upgrade your going to install! Same OHM range!!!!

The one that comes with that 22 gallon mustang tank upgrade your going to install! Same OHM range!!!!

Is this a hint? Lol. What and where is this upgrade available at?

Thans for the tips guys. Ill look at NOS then. Only reason I want an aftermarket gauge is due to mine not working and do not want to mess with it. Call me lazy but pretty sure it is dead.

Is this a hint? Lol. What and where is this upgrade available at?

Thans for the tips guys. Ill look at NOS then. Only reason I want an aftermarket gauge is due to mine not working and do not want to mess with it. Call me lazy but pretty sure it is dead.

-
Back