Which solid roller lifter for street use

-

evil66

evil66
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im just wondering what brand / part number solid roller lifter people would recommend for a 440 big block that will see some street and some track use.

I have heard that some dont have pressure fed oiling and are more for race only use and wont last long on the street.

Thanks

I am running solid rollers in my Demon 440. They pressure feed the roller and also thru push rods. I’ve put about 4000 miles on them. I check them in the spring and lash stays consistent. I idle at 900rpm. They are on a lunati 60331 cam if that helps. Made by BAM. Some info.

http://www.hughesengines.com/Upload/BAM_lifters/BAM.pdf

I have isky Red Zone Max with edm option. My Cam is 646 lift 264/270 @.050. Most bracket , but we do drive it on the street. The lifter seem to be working fine, I adjust them about once a month, but I am on the gear a year plan. They are insanely expensive though, no needle bearing.

I have isky Red Zone Max with edm option. My Cam is 646 lift 264/270 @.050. Most bracket , but we do drive it on the street. The lifter seem to be working fine, I adjust them about once a month, but I am on the gear a year plan. They are insanely expensive though, no needle bearing.

what’s the gear a year plan mean ??

OK
I'll bit
"the year a gear plan"?
P/N of your lifter?
Thanks

-
Back