Which wheel well template?

-
The second link is from a member on here. I just purchased blueprints from him. I was impressed. They are very detailed and came with a ton of instructions. I'm not doing an all out clone but probably as close as possible and I felt they were worth the price. All the hard work in my opinion is already done. I can cut and hack but producing blueprints not so much. Hope this helps.

The second link is from a member on here. I just purchased blueprints from him. I was impressed. They are very detailed and came with a ton of instructions. I'm not doing an all out clone but probably as close as possible and I felt they were worth the price. All the hard work in my opinion is already done. I can cut and hack but producing blueprints not so much. Hope this helps.
That’s awesome, I ended up buying the cheaper one. They are also made by a member on here. Maybe we can compare notes when mine comes in?

That’s awesome, I ended up buying the cheaper one. They are also made by a member on here. Maybe we can compare notes when mine comes in?
That sounds like a plan. I didn't know anyone else was making them on here. But I'm definitely satisfied. Hopefully you will be as well. Let me know when they show up and we can compare. It's a toss up for me. I like both styles but will probably go with a rounder cut .

That sounds like a plan. I didn't know anyone else was making them on here. But I'm definitely satisfied. Hopefully you will be as well. Let me know when they show up and we can compare. It's a toss up for me. I like both styles but will probably go with a rounder cut .
Cool, I’m interested to see the difference. The price you paid makes sense because you got two different templates. I just hope that the one I get is the one I want ha ha ha.

488fb0a1-394d-41a0-9eb6-242e93835dd1-jpeg-jpg.jpg

1968 Super Stock Hemi Dart wheel well cut out Templates.

At last we finally got these done. I have been asked to do these for several years and now they are complete. I have been following these cars for over thirty years and the question has always come up, “What shape did they use on the rear wheel cutouts?” The truth is back in the day there was a template but the workers took “liberty’s” when cutting them out. There were at least two common versions used and this template has both of them are on this template

1. What you get is complete template that has both the first and second generation of wheel well cut outs.
  2. Complete set of instructions that tells you step by step on how to perform this procedure using simple tools.
  3. List of “Helpful hints” that will help you complete this task.

You get all this for $85.00 plus $19.50 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. For other location please contact me and I’ll figure out the shipping cost.

My email / PayPal account it (pay attention to the rules please, no email address in public forums)

I prefer PayPal or money order. Thanks for looking.

Troy Bray

Hello everybody! It took me a very long time to complete these things mainly because I want to get them correct. The instruction sheet alone took me over six weeks to complete. One of the cool options on my templates is there are two different options you can use depending if your running a 28” or a 30” tall tire. Hurst had at least two different cutouts and my templates have them both! If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. Thanks for reading,
PS, You can PM me and I’ll sell them directly to you and we can bypass eBay.
Troy
303350C7-9B6E-4FA9-BF7E-B6850B684CF5.jpeg

The third option is to get a picture, put some tape on the guard and draw them yourself by eye.
This option simply requires faith in oneself.

The third option is to get a picture, put some tape on the guard and draw them yourself by eye.
This option simply requires faith in oneself.

Well that is an option but for $85.00 plus shipping you can get templates and instructions along with over thirty years of knowledge when it comes to these cars on how to do this complicated modification. PM me if anybody has any question.
CF62C760-455A-4F56-B5E4-D9E956A9EFB2.jpeg

-
Back