WHITE ON MY DIP STICK

-
It's entirely possible, I guess. You're a dreadful photographer. Just dreadful. lol

Trying to put some type of timeline together here Wayne...

So you had two issues and i'll assume the water leak is fixed, for now.

As for the no-start...How much run time did you have after the install? Adjusting the carb & timing wouldn't cause this issue. Even though you have spark, i wonder if it's enough to fire the engine? What type of ignition system do you have and is the wiring correct, coil, and properly grounded on your ignition box, if you are using one?

Trying to put some type of timeline together here Wayne...

So you had two issues and i'll assume the water leak is fixed, for now.

As for the no-start...How much run time did you have after the install? Adjusting the carb & timing wouldn't cause this issue. Even though you have spark, i wonder if it's enough to fire the engine? What type of ignition system do you have and is the wiring correct, coil, and properly grounded on your ignition box, if you are using one?
Since the install it has about 10 min run time give or take. It has a stock electronic distributor, coil & an orange ecu box. I have checked the wiring just to double check myself. I take #1 plug wire off the plug put a screw driver in it and hold it about 3/16 away from the shock nut. It seems to have good spark. Where the ecu is bolted to the inner fender i scraped & sanded it to bare metal. Ill check that again. Its all new. Its gotta be some thing im over looking. I suck at wiring & taking pictures lol

yea how about it
Sounds like your water leak may be solved. I would just like to add an idea for a water leak at the intake other then was already mentioned. If heads milled or block decked to extreme, then you may have to cut the intake to fit properly. A good spark and fuel, you should at the least hear a POP. Check the spark in the dark (easier to see) with the plugs attached to the wires. Maybe they are fouled or have closed gaps.

Sounds like your water leak may be solved. I would just like to add an idea for a water leak at the intake other then was already mentioned. If heads milled or block decked to extreme, then you may have to cut the intake to fit properly. A good spark and fuel, you should at the least hear a POP. Check the spark in the dark (easier to see) with the plugs attached to the wires. Maybe they are fouled or have closed gaps.
yep so fare so good just put new plugs in it fires right up

-
Back