• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • go 8 3/4 or bigger rear

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
-
We put some on my son in laws darts 8 1/4 seem to work fine. We didn't hook the e brake up though. He was going to do that later but never has. I think they came off a 96 grand Cherokee.

I've got everything to do it, but it's a low priority right now.

I've got them on the Dart. E-brake hooked up and everything. It even PASSES inspection. Along with the 11.5 big brake kit on the front the cars stops well.
DSC_0046.jpg

I like having the e brake finding short cables was a bit of a search and made a new intermediate cable also. I was having a small rub in turns and it turned out the C clip for the axel was a bit worn.

I like having the e brake finding short cables was a bit of a search and made a new intermediate cable also. I was having a small rub in turns and it turned out the C clip for the axel was a bit worn.
I have a small rub, but I think it's because I still haven't taken out the residual valve from the master cylinder. The clips and axles are all new (Used modern large clips and a custom axle set because I have a Durango R/T 29 spline Sure Grip).

What did you mount the end of the rubber line to mine I welded a stud on the axel tube and made a bracket, way lower than yours.

-
Back