Who else have problem with whitepunkonnitro?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you knew those brackets weren't what he was asking for when you sent them.
Feels wrong to me. From the way you are reacting to him and me I can see how
the seller could come to a conclusion that you sent the broken part intentional also.
Seems you would rather fight than make it right. How am I to come up with another
view.

What part of HE GOT HIS MONEY BACK are you having the biggest problem with???
And fight? You call me a liar and don't expect a fight?
You don't even have a dog in this fight. You are accusing me of lying to this guy based on your good transactions with me.
You got issues man.

I'm not gonna argue this out with you. You see things one way and I see them another.
I think you knew the parts weren't what he needed and you shouldn't have sent them.
You say you didn't know he didn't need them and sent them. Broken whatever.
This is just my opinion from what others and yourself have posted. Yes I feel it is deceptive against another buyer and you don't feel this way.
So what. I can have my opinion same as you.
I Dont have these sort of post happening to me every so often on here with the parts I sell.
It comes down to this. Its like politics or religion. Its a waste of time for you to try to
convince me or myself you. We have our own different beliefs.

I know of no A-body cars that have c-body spindles,caliper brackets and rotors on them.
The obvious 11 3/4" caliper bracket needed by anyone wanting to use them on a A-body
disc brake conversion is not the C-body bracket nor is it the truck bracket.
He has been a parts seller here for along time and will not convince me he does not know exactly which cars these popular brackets can be pulled from.
If there is such a thing as a dirt track A-body using C-body spindles and caliper brackets
It would be a very safe bet a guy asking for 11 3/4 caliper brackets on a A-body site is not asking for those. I call BS.

Let me get this straight, you didn't know the 11.75" setup from a C/M body could be used on a A body?

I'm not gonna argue this out with you. You see things one way and I see them another.
I think you knew the parts weren't what he needed and you shouldn't have sent them.
You say you didn't know he didn't need them and sent them. Broken whatever.
This is just my opinion from what others and yourself have posted. Yes I feel it is deceptive against another buyer and you don't feel this way.
So what. I can have my opinion same as you.
I Dont have these sort of post happening to me every so often on here with the parts I sell.
It comes down to this. Its like politics or religion. Its a waste of time for you to try to
convince me or myself you. We have our own different beliefs.

I see that you are inserting baseless opinions into a situation you know nothing of other than what you read in the original post
Your opinion is directly counter to your admitted personal experience.
For some bizarre reason, you have chosen to stick your nose into someone else's matter only for the sake of stirring ****.
Where I come from, we call that being a *****. And yes, I absolutely would say that while looking you dead in the eye.

C and M bodies do not use the same caliper bracket. This is the problem and the reason
the buyer got the wrong part. The buyer should have been more informed and the seller
needed to be more informative. Sounds simple enough.

C and M bodies do not use the same caliper bracket. This is the problem and the reason
the buyer got the wrong part. The buyer should have been more informed and the seller
needed to be more informative. Sounds simple enough.

You weren't there and neither was I. Please let this mess of "whut it iz" drop

:happy1:
Up till now I thought I've had some pretty crazy threads!
Oh yeah this is going to get shut down.....

All you had to do is tell him the brackets wouldn't fit his car and check the part for problems.
Yeah I know. You had no idea. I'm just saying when someone comes on here
with a problem with a purchase from you. It always the same thing. You tryed and their
a xxxxx for posting it public.
I just dont like to keep seeing this kind of thing.
I don't seem these buyers enjoy it much themselves.

Superstock, in all fairness you must give a member a chance to fix something before dragging his name through the dirt. Several years ago I bought a rough but running 340 4 spd Barracuda to get the 4 spd setup for my 69 340 automatic Barracuda. I parted the rest of it out on Ebay (not a FABO member at the time). On two of the parts I screwed up and accidently sent the wrong part out. In each case the buyer contacted me before posting negative feedback, and both times I apologized profusely, told them to keep the part I sent (they were only about $20 or so each) and I immediately sent out the correct part. They thanked me and posted positive feedback. I would have been furious if they had posted negative feedback without giving me a chance. Honest mistakes (and ineffective communication) do happen.

All you had to do is tell him the brackets wouldn't fit his car and check the part for problems.
Yeah I know. You had no idea. I'm just saying when someone comes on here
with a problem with a purchase from you. It always the same thing. You tryed and their
a xxxxx for posting it public.
I just dont like to keep seeing this kind of thing.
I don't seem these buyers enjoy it much themselves.

First time it happened, guy bought a distributor, took it apart, insisted that I refund him without him returning it. I refused, he typed out the most spectacular drunken rant in internet history, and the thread gets shut down.
Next day he apologized to me, I sent his money, told him to keep the distributtaio (his word)
Second time it was Justin Figgatt accusing me of ripping him off for a steering wheel. Justin Figgatt!!!!
I had lost the tracking info and he saw it as a way to score a free wheel.
Last time it was the fender guy. He wanted a partial refund. I refused and offered him a full refund including shipping. He declined, carried on here and there and for all I know he's still posting the story of this fender somewhere out there in forum land.
Now, this guy.
Yeah, it pops up now and then. And ya know what? It always turns out to be the best advertising I could possibly have.
Thanks!

First hand, no speculation or b.s
I bought a part from Tony.
Due to miscommunication on both sides I got the wrong part.
I attempted to resolve it and got nowhere with Tony.
I had bought other parts previously from him and had no problems.
The deal he gave me was fair, for the part I wanted, but went bad when he refused to communicate with me to make it right.
Based on my personal experience I will never risk buying anything from him again.
He makes it sound like it was so easy for SuperStock to have gotten his money back but based on MY experience that is not true and I think if it was, SuperStock would have went that route rather than going through paypal for a refund and starting a post about it.
Read his post on this, defensive and difficult. Belittles and talks down to people. This could have been solved real easy, but 4 pages later he's still all puffed up defending himself.
My loss was minimal. It's more about the principal of doing the right thing, and Tony chose not to make it right with me.

First hand, no speculation or b.s
I bought a part from Tony.
Due to miscommunication on both sides I got the wrong part.
I attempted to resolve it and got nowhere with Tony.
I had bought other parts previously from him and had no problems.
The deal he gave me was fair, for the part I wanted, but went bad when he refused to communicate with me to make it right.
Based on my personal experience I will never risk buying anything from him again.
He makes it sound like it was so easy for SuperStock to have gotten his money back but based on MY experience that is not true and I think if it was, SuperStock would have went that route rather than going through paypal for a refund and starting a post about it.
Read his post on this, defensive and difficult. Belittles and talks down to people. This could have been solved real easy, but 4 pages later he's still all puffed up defending himself.
My loss was minimal. It's more about the principal of doing the right thing, and Tony chose not to make it right with me.

Be specific. What was the part? What was the amount? Did you get refunded? I honestly don't remember the deal.

Be specific. What was the part? What was the amount? Did you get refunded? I honestly don't remember the deal.

Sorry, but I tried for 6 weeks and 20 plus emails and now you seem to care.
I actually had saved all my attempted messages to you but deleted them thinking there was no real reason to keep them, guess I was wrong.

I didn't post this hoping to get you to make things right. Somebody asked if anyone had issues dealing with you, I did and I commented on it.

I actually had saved all my attempted messages to you but deleted them thinking there was no real reason to keep them, guess I was wrong.

I didn't post this hoping to get you to make things right. Somebody asked if anyone had issues dealing with you, I did and I commented on it.

Then if you don't say what the deal was your complaint is invalid. It means nothing. You may as well not have opened your mouth.

Ah, OK..I remember this now. You were the guy sending Emails. I told you then, same as now that I don't often check my email unless I am expecting something.
The way to communicate with me is via PM or text.

Then if you don't say what the deal was your complaint is invalid. It means nothing. You may as well not have opened your mouth.

I disagree. Rather than starting another pissing contest feel free to disregard my meaningless comments. And for the record, I typed this with my mouth closed.

Ah, OK..I remember this now. You were the guy sending Emails. I told you then, same as now that I don't often check my email unless I am expecting something.
The way to communicate with me is via PM or text.
Nope, they were pm's. The only email was a picture of the part I needed.

I have bought a few things from Tony with no problems I haven't read thru all 4 pages yet but no problems here. Chances of mixups go up with more transactions.
Hope issues get resolved.
Oh I got parts for sale too....

Hey !! I wana buy from Tony !! Watcha got ? Always heard good about him

ha! last time I sold a part in Feebay was 10-12 years ago. never , NO more..... here's why. lady from Canada wanted the 68 hcarger bumper. listed as staright, good chrome for its age, driver quality. and it was. a very nice original never replated bumper.... $75. I got that much for just any sorry core.
she tells me it is "bent" wants her $75 back plus the $75 it costs to ship it. she took it to the Ca. bumper plater, and tells her it will cost her $450 to straighten it, and another $450 to chrome it.
she says its perfectly straight, BUT there was a very SLIGHT dimple where a bolts had been snugged up too tight.
ridiculous!!!!!! I tell her I will refund her costs of the $75 bumper IF she returns it. all this is total BS! sorry.
feebay gives me a bad mark as seller! ha

ya know, I would bet Tony's good score on here would be something like 99.9% good!??? just me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back