Who else have problem with whitepunkonnitro?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respond to this
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=292038&highlight=spindles

Here is the text to the original add from last year:

If you're going for super heavy duty, these might do the trick. Thicker C Body rotors will take the Viper calipers...1 inch drop spindle will help get the nose down without unloading the torsion bars. Uses a larger upper ball than the 73-up A Body so some scrounging and or fabrication may be required. This thread has a bunch of good info on these http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...HEga733U_vJKBA
I have the spindles and Caliper brackets...rotors are regular Auto Parts store items. Asking $100 plus the ride. PM me if interested. Thanks FABO!

SSBA...still waiting on a response, here. I can see you're online

Bought an item from him not too long ago. Smooth deal. Pretty sure from our communication
if it had been wrong he would have made it right.

I don't personally know the man, but I have bought a few things from Tony and every time I have not been let down. He even has texted me pictures of the parts. I definitely would do business with him again. He's OK in my book.

So your justification that the guy may have needed C-body brackets for his A-body
is an add that only you had posted. Thanks for making my point. They are useless to your buyer which he stated to you. Same as they would be useless to most all of us and our A-bodies. You knew this when you shipped them out to him. Thanks for revealing this as well with the link. This bothers me. Some here may think it shouldn't apparently but in my opinion this is where
the deal went wrong and it was no longer honest.
They don't fit his car and you had this information at the time you took his payment but neglected to tell him. Find me a members car who has them as a part of his disc brake conversion rather than one of your adds as proof of their usefulness to him. As I said before you should have known better than to send them out to this guy knowing they won't fit his car. He was searching for M & R body or commonly known as Cordoba brackets. This is easily realized by anyone that knows their Mopar parts like I am accusing you of.
Then this problem was escalated by you not even checking a part for damage before
sending it to him. And again by admitting to having a good part but your unwillingness to send it to him because he filed a claim with PayPal.
How much more does a person need to know. I believe I got a good taste of what the
OP went thru dealing with you by simply stating my opinion to what was posted.

So your justification that the guy may have needed C-body brackets for his A-body
is an add that only you had posted. Thanks for making my point. They are useless to your buyer which he stated to you. Same as they would be useless to most all of us and our A-bodies. You knew this when you shipped them out to him. Thanks for revealing this as well with the link. This bothers me. Some here may think it shouldn't apparently but in my opinion this is where
They don't fit his car and you had this information at the time you took his payment but neglected to tell him. Find me a members car who has them as a part of his disc brake conversion rather than one of your adds as proof of their usefulness to him. As I said before you should have known better than to send them out to this guy knowing they won't fit his car. He was searching for M & R body or commonly known as Cordoba brackets. This is easily realized by anyone that knows their Mopar parts like I am accusing you of.
Then this problem was escalated by you not even checking a part for damage before
sending it to him. And again by admitting to having a good part but your unwillingness to send it to him because he filed a claim with PayPal.
How much more does a person need to know. I believe I got a good taste of what the

Part of the responsibility of the buyer is to know what he wants. Know what will work and what won't so you get the right parts. Like the sign in one of the old parts stores used to read:

Wrong information will get you the wrong parts everytime....

Is Tony supposed to figure out what you need and send it to you even though you asked for the wrong part? He's not a mind reader.... #-o

Sifting through your babbling nonsense, you fail to grasp that not only did the original poster get a quick, hassle free refund the first time around, but he also NEVER CONTACTED me about the second.
He literally opened the package, saw the crack, filed a PayPal claim and then started this thread. All within hours..possibly minutes.
But, just ignore all that. It's cool.

..no offence meant here - but you too - screw this, agree to disagree - - - neither of you are going to come out the "winner" here and eventually you'll both come off sounding idiotic.. one surely more than the other

Not this guy! He has a special kind of endourance.

Being new to this whole thing and lack of knowledge I have purchased parts thinking it would work to find out no.........They don't. I don't believe I have ever bad mouthed anyone here nor expected my money back. It is what it is and you ask/inquire about a part, you pay for it..its yours. If its damaged you contact the seller. That should resolve the situation. Ive sold,purchased and hell givin parts away to those to help.........This is getting real stupid real fast. Besides...I don't see any responses to the one that started the whole **** show...............JM2C take it or leave it..don't care..........No problem here Tony.

I bought one part from Tony, will never buy another. More for the rest of you guys that like him!:finga: I am not a fan of guys that try to make their living off being part pushers, I will buy from the guys selling odds and ends stuff over the full timers after my last experience. Only took me one $400 lesson to figure that one out.

:happy1:

I bought one part from Tony, will never buy another. More for the rest of you guys that like him!:finga: I am not a fan of guys that try to make their living off being part pushers, I will buy from the guys selling odds and ends stuff over the full timers after my last experience. Only took me one $400 lesson to figure that one out.

:happy1:

Fender guy!!! I was wondering when you would show up.

Long story short for you guys. He bought a fender, wasn't happy, wanted a partial refund. I offered a full refund, shipping both ways included and he declined. He then started a thread here about it.

Can the mods please close this now? The vast majority know who Tony is and that he is a stand up guy. The rest are idiots who expect 40-50 year old parts to be perfect and the seller to read minds.

Fender guy!!! I was wondering when you would show up.

Long story short for you guys. He bought a fender, wasn't happy, wanted a partial refund. I offered a full refund, shipping both ways included and he declined. He then started a thread here about it.

Should have taken my $100 loss on it and shipped it back, hindsight is 20/20 right... "Solid dog leg" - with rust holes and a hack job marker conversion hidden by some shoddy body work. "You won't find a nicer one"

Make sure you get plenty of quality pictures even from "forum heros" before buying anything.

ha! last time I sold a part in Feebay was 10-12 years ago. never , NO more..... here's why. lady from Canada wanted the 68 hcarger bumper. listed as staright, good chrome for its age, driver quality. and it was. a very nice original never replated bumper.... $75. I got that much for just any sorry core.
she tells me it is "bent" wants her $75 back plus the $75 it costs to ship it. she took it to the Ca. bumper plater, and tells her it will cost her $450 to straighten it, and another $450 to chrome it.
she says its perfectly straight, BUT there was a very SLIGHT dimple where a bolts had been snugged up too tight.
ridiculous!!!!!! I tell her I will refund her costs of the $75 bumper IF she returns it. all this is total BS! sorry.
feebay gives me a bad mark as seller! ha

ya know, I would bet Tony's good score on here would be something like 99.9% good!??? just me....

Theres no pleasing some people. how anyone could flip out over something trivial like that,especially for $75 is just nuts. Some people have completely unrealistic expectations for 45-50 year old used parts.

Have bought from Tony without issue.

That being said, he sent me some detailed pics on some fenders he had, on which I passed. As a buyer it pays to do some "due diligence" as to what you actually need and what your looking at. Alot of these issues could be avoided.

Guusfabba! Fellas

Can the mods please close this now? The vast majority know who Tony is and that he is a stand up guy. The rest are idiots who expect 40-50 year old parts to be perfect and the seller to read minds.

^^^^^^X1000

PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back