who has access to a waterjet ?

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I need 2 intake manifold flanges cut, any takers? Dont know how much it would cost set up wise, just throwing it out there: 3/8 plate steel LA pattern, like an Edelbrock gasket that has a flat bottom. should be flat on top too just to make it easier to make.
E7276.JPG

plasma cutter, cutting torch? could be rough as I could finish the cuts with a grinder.

No, I need steel. 1/4 minimum to weld on, 5/16, 3/8 better. Going to make a garage sheet metal intake.

I have a laser cutter up here in Canada. Doesn't cost a ton but shipping them from here to you wouldn't be economical....

Riddler

Riddler, is your laser cutter like a CNC type, ie. do you just input a .dwg file or something and it cuts it? Im looking at a cheap "plasma" cutter that my buddies neighbor bought. More like an arc welder with an air gun in the gun.

I can get it done. Do you already have a DWG/DXF file or does that need drawn up? Shoot me a PM.

Riddler, is your laser cutter like a CNC type, ie. do you just input a .dwg file or something and it cuts it? Im looking at a cheap "plasma" cutter that my buddies neighbor bought. More like an arc welder with an air gun in the gun.
No my buddy owns a shop here in Windsor that does a ton of laser cutting steel parts for the big 3, plus everyone else. I've seen a bunch of Baer Brakes brackets cut there. I'm not sure what type of CAD file he needs. I know it's done using CAD though as he has a file in it with brackets I've had made up plus the ball joint wrench I had him cut for me. It's really precise the cutting.

Riddler

-
Back