Who Is From Iowa Here

-
I'm from Davenport, Iowa but now in the Chicago area I have family from centerville. Grenko, Susin, Mihalavich, Jurich, are the names of my relations in Centerville. I just started a 65 Cuda project that I picked up off of e-bay for $900.00. Been keeping me busy.

:bootysha: hello im for Mason City. I am building 69barracuda prostreet.

I sold my 68 hemi dart clone needed a new project

Monona/Farmersburg, Iowa here... Originally from the Algona, IA area.

Still trying to find my way around this forum...

Cedar Falls here. I have a Pro-Street 72 Dart with a 500 stroker in the for sale section!

Spirit Lake, here, almost Minnesota:sad7:, I have some A and E body parts left overs let me know, I may have it.

I'm from Knoxville Iowa. Just got my 65 a few months ago. I think we should have an A body Iowa show. Ha Ha

There is a 2 day race next week in Cedar Falls if anyone is interested .

oct 15 / 16

Im planning on going up and racing

I do not live in Iowa but, this dart sport 340 was bought new in des moines in 73. It is in New Brunswick Canada now.

Attachments

• car side on (640x480).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Engine 2 (640x480).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 412
Would anyone be interested in helping me tune and learn my scamp? Located in Fort Dodge. Could help with your fuel and feed you. If not too far away i may be able to bring the car to you.

Originally from New Hampton but now live in Urbana. Hey Mike, do they still have that cruise-in on the second Wednesday in Waterloo? I'll have to check that out sometime.

-
Back