Who made Mopar Performance Hydraulic Roller Lifters P5249862 for Mopar Perf?

-

Twister73

Reaction score
So, I've not been successful finding "Who made Mopar Performance Hydraulic Roller Lifters P5249862 for Mopar Perf?" Pretty sure MP did not make these. I'm looking to build a 1990' 360 LA roller block 408" with hydraulic roller cam/lifters. Want to retain factory Spider and Dog-bone guides.
Thanks, TED

So, I've not been successful finding "Who made Mopar Performance Hydraulic Roller Lifters P5249862 for Mopar Perf?" Pretty sure MP did not make these. I'm looking to build a 1990' 360 LA roller block 408" with hydraulic roller cam/lifters. Want to retain factory Spider and Dog-bone guides.
Thanks, TED
Well ... that could have been Federal Mogul/ sealed power.
Johnson at one point iirr manufactured the hyd lifters 'non roller'.
If this helps you in any way in your build I will let you know that I bought a brand new set and used them with 585 lift Factory dog bones and spider. I believe they were sealed power and only cost around $120 or $140 bucks

I used Morel factory replacement lifters on my roller LA build. I've run it hard for five years now with no complaints.

I believe Crane made many of the MP cams, so maybe they supplied roller lifters.

-
Back