who makes best coil over front suspension

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think you are (and neither are some others in this thread). I have had my credibility questioned by at least one poster. You are trying to discredit those with a different opinion...

No, I don't think you are (and neither are some others in this thread). I have had my credibility questioned by at least one poster. You are trying to discredit those with a different opinion...

not at all.

I know how you and Rusty etc like the stock Mopar set-up....and feel going outside that box is not needed.

when I saw the the post by blown71duster I thought...if you thought a RMS or my lil' conversion was not needed...you will really not like replacing the whole chassis....hence, my comment...in jest.

can't really see how that is an attack on you or your credibility.....it is just what you guys believe. But, If I would have know you would take it as you have, I would not have typed it.

I REALLY was trying to lighten up the discussion a little....as the Mod asked us to.

I agree a full chassis is not practical at all.
But seeing a high end build Like the Alloway Challenger with one of those chassis under it sure makes for a gorgeous car to look at.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0beqKZyLSFE"]1970 Challenger " She Devil" - YouTube[/ame]

Denny, go back and read all the posts in this thread and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

As far as a complete race chassis, we have considered it for my son's Barracuda. What piqued our interest in it was the 69 Camaro that ran the Silver State Classic at nearly 200mph AVERAGE back in the 1990s. It was a Camaro shell over what was basically a NASCAR setup. I'd do that before I installed an aftermarket suspension on a stock sub-frame...

I wish a Moderator would just delete this entire thread...A few f'ing Drama Queens and Negative Nancy's once again ruin everything positive. Opinions that are off subject don't help anybody.

I wish a Moderator would just delete this entire thread...A few f'ing Drama Queens and Negative Nancy's once again ruin everything positive. Opinions that are off subject don't help anybody.

That's YOUR opinion. If a dissenting opinion is unwelcome, the whole thing should never have been started on a public forum. You don't have to agree with me on ANYTHING, but I will not stand by while some attack my credibility.

"I will not stand by while some attacks my credibility"

I stated that your credibility (with me) is "less than zero".

You can huff and puff all you want.

That's what it is and there's not a damn thing you can do
about it.

If you ever want to have any credibility ever again you won't offer
opinions on subjects that you admit you know NOTHING about.

J Lusk: "Nope, never even seen one up close and personal."

J Lusk: "You see, nobody in my circle of friends or acquaintences
has built a Mopar with an aftermarket front end, so there has been
no opportunity to drive or ride in one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back