.........Who's from Saskatchewan.....

-
Well, I'm from Saskatchewan right now, but I'm originally from Manitoba and in about a month I'll be a resident of Smither's BC. I'll wave as I go thru Prince George Bayyum!

p.s. I'll bring a piece of Rider Nation with me. No matter how nice the scenery is, I will never cheer for the Lions!

Weyburn, SK. and hatin the weather. It's really hampering by building of the new aquarium for the barracuda!!!

I am originally from the Melfort-Humboldt region. One has to go where the work is and that is why there are >250K expatriates from Saskatchewan now living in Calgary alone...

Go Riders!!

Not from Saskatchewan, but I have family in Roblin,MB, and have been to Yorkton a few times. Hey Kimmer am I out of line if I say....GO BOMBERS GO!

From MOOSE JAW!!! Now living in Nanaimo...lotsa great Mopars and memories from "the Jaw"...
Mark

Snowbirds Show (43) (Large).jpg

My favorite T-shirt: Sakatchewan, hard to spell - easy to draw

I laugh just thinking about that one :)

Grant

Im not but my wife ws born and raised there so she qualifies as a prairie gopher,lol! We did a lot of driving out there several years ago while on vacation and I must say I liked it! Way less trees to get in the way...

I'm from martensville also and have a 1974 duster 360 car

How about 1 month a year in Dore Lake. Should count for something eh? Beautiful state er province. I'm thinkin' we
should annex it.

i live in Neuanlage, Saskatchewan. 20 minutes north of Saskatoon.

just in case you guys can't figure out how to say Neuanlage, it's

new - on - log.

I was born in Porcupine Plain (me and TSN's Darren Dutchyshen yay) but we moved to B.C. when I was little (and to Alberta in '81)

-
Back