Who's Going? - Mopars At The Strip Next Week!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who's going to be at MATS next week? It would be great to have a FABO meeting spot somewhere!
My wife Judy and I will be helping park the A-bodies in the car show field. Say "HI" when you drive in!

Ken (ocdart)

My Dads Going Next Week From Humbolt Give Him A Hello Long Hair Blonde Dude Named Andrew Driving The Sox And Martan Painted 62 Plymouth Slant Six Drag Car..

Only 3 others going to MATS besides us?
C'mon, guys, who all is gonna be there?

I will be there. I will be racing my 69 Roadrunner. Cant wait. Lets post a pic of your car and that we can ID each other and say hi.

DSC03083.jpg

Lets post a pic of your car and that we can ID each other and say hi.

My car is still in 'build mode' - maybe next year (if I can find a new job, been out of work since the end of '09). But I'll be on the lookout for your RR.

i will be there all the way from swfl. 4th year to far for the car . i will be looking for wicked/six sweet ride.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, if I still lived out there.....
I'm tryin to get a bud of mine to go and maybe my BIL....I'm gonna stay here in Florida....everyone needs to take lots of photos!!!!!!

I have been there every year and this going to be the first year I won't be going. What a bummer

Maybe next year for us dang it, but we did take the Demon to the send off gathering from Phoenix this morning and cruised w/ the group for awhile :-D. It was a blast and really hard to turn around and come back home. :sad8:

I'll be there tonite.

I'm gonna miss todays events but catch sat/sun.

Hey 37fleetwood....I think I read something in some news paper archives about you.......

-
Back