Why are dogs like Jello?

-
I hauled those Grunts around on the Juneau LPD-10 75-77. Did a lot of partying in Subic Bay. Throwing pesos to the cuties on **** River. Could tell more stories. It was a crazy place in the 70s.
Damn, we 'Station Dito' should start a separate thread in the funny section. Amazing place into the 80's too, and every stray dog you would see was lightning fast.
Ever see the blow gun show? Had an 'import' from Taiwan come in and hand out balloons to the front row. She methodically popped each balloon from about 10 feet out with a blow gun and her mouth never touched it.....she'd use her gut! Forget the six pack, she had dual quads!

Last edited:
Damn, we 'Station Dito' should start a separate thread in the funny section. Amazing place into the 80's too, and every stray dog you would see was lightning fast.
Ever see the blow gun show? Had an 'import' from Taiwan come in and hand out balloons to the front row. She methodically popped each balloon from about 10 feet out with a blow gun and her mouth never touched it.....she'd use her gut! Forget the six pack, she had dual quads!

Yep, I was thinking about some of my posts, shouldn't have posted them here, not that i don't like an old "sea story" from a squid or a good ole' "Land Fable" from the non Navy, this thread has wandered way, way of course, My apologies if I offended anyone. and if the mods can pull it off, it would be nice to move this stuff somewhere more fitting.

-
Back