Why do I have to log in everytime now?

-
So do I. And before Joey comes in and says "log out and then log back in" I've done it. Multiple times. Also cleared my cache.

First world problems. Really not that big a deal I'm sure it'll get worked out. At least we ain't in a foreign country gettin shot at.

I never had to log back in at all.....matter of fact, it's been years since I had to. Must just be you Goldilocks members that have to! :realcrazy:

Yep still having the same issue here also,
Checking box and still have to log in a every time.

So do I. And before Joey comes in and says "log out and then log back in" I've done it. Multiple times. Also cleared my cache.
I had to log in at work the other day. Went back, was off, did it again, still on. Hmm. Maybe they can reverse engineer my vinyl siding job I have coming up..

Ever since the big crash of the FABOBERG, I have to log in every time I get on?

You most likely have a corrupted cookie on your device. You need to clear it.

I haven't had any problems. The only trouble iv had is I was supposed to buy a camshaft off a member and now the post and our pms are gone and I don't remember his name. Lol but that's not a big deal just glad the site it working.

I haven't had any problems. The only trouble iv had is I was supposed to buy a camshaft off a member and now the post and our pms are gone and I don't remember his name. Lol but that's not a big deal just glad the site it working.
I see you started a new wanted thread. Perfect, THat's the way to do it.

I see you started a new wanted thread. Perfect, THat's the way to do it.
I actually started a post in the general section a few days ago but it didn't get any hits i figured I'd try one more time. If not oh well it wasn't ment to be lol

Ok, thanks. That's the one think I haven't cleared is the cookies. I'll give it a shot. Thanks Joey.

Nope, cleared the cookies and it still does it. It's not really a big deal. How long does it take to sign in? Less then 10 seconds?

-
Back