Why do I have to log in everytime now?

-
Nope, cleared the cookies and it still does it. It's not really a big deal. How long does it take to sign in? Less then 10 seconds?

Just for ***** and giggles, use a different browser.
The other thing to check is to make sure your browser is saving cookies.

Just for ***** and giggles, use a different browser.
The other thing to check is to make sure your browser is saving cookies.
Unfortunately, I am on a chromebook. It will not use another browser. I can try my other laptop though, but this is the one I use almost 100% of the time. Like I said Joey, it's really not a big issue. I mean, I normally keep the window open almost all day anyway.

Did you make sure to reclick the keep me logged in box?
I did. Done it several times now. I cannot help but think it's something they've missed with the site since a lot of others have expressed having the same problem, plus it started after the problem with the site.....but hey, I'm no computer genius and keep an open mind. Coincidences happen every day.

I'm still having the same issue on my phone , need to sign in every time I open the app.

Android joey,
Darn thing went right it now.
Seams to be working now
Don't know the issue was but thanks anyway
Lon

Nope if I close app still need to log back in.
I Didn't need to be for , don't know what's going on i keep checking box but won't stay logged on.

In the Chrome app
  1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
    uSRJIFR8eDSfkfjB4tuohW_Lojbukra5FzyRMzLEz-wRjAKm_9v6NNS2MS49JxrhQ37L=w36-h36.png
  2. At the top right, tap More
    oLoRPrHJd7m46sWijX6zBWnEnfslP62AxJSwt5Nj0bNbpaYHz2pyscExleiofsH2kQ=h36.png
  3. Tap History
    QbWcYKta5vh_4-OgUeFmK-JOB0YgLLoGh69P478nE6mKdfpWQniiBabjF7FVoCVXI0g=h36.png
    Clear browsing data.
  4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
  5. Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
  6. Tap Clear data.

I had the same problem a year ago when i got a new phone, it worked itself out affter a few weeks

Ok joey;
Won't stay logged in if I use chrome, but if I open sight In Google it goes right in and stays.
Guess I'll use Google.
Lon

Ok joey;
Won't stay logged in if I use chrome, but if I open sight In Google it goes right in and stays.
Guess I'll use Google.
Lon

2 questions.. Did you do as I suggested to clear the cookies? And - make sure your chrome is set to accept cookies.

Allow or block cookies
You can allow or block cookies saved by websites.

Note: If you don't allow sites to save cookies, most sites that require you to sign in won't work.

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app
    -20NuyB0WC36P5OvH-HnVwgMQlIRx47n0At3ZLRZuU2UIuXpsDZVhrsFJMW5DQkQVQU=w36-h36.png
  2. To the right of the address bar, tap More
    E2q6Vj9j60Dw0Z6NZFEx5vSB9yoZJp7C8suuvQXVA_2weMCXstGD7JEvNrzX3wuQrPtL=w36-h36.png
    M1clyx8CUPwAH1XgxPTgbMx6sSwblyKIw2QAVv1HG_JrI2KCL4aMsSCCwq3zT1X2bm_n=h36.png
    Settings.
  3. Tap Site settings
    M1clyx8CUPwAH1XgxPTgbMx6sSwblyKIw2QAVv1HG_JrI2KCL4aMsSCCwq3zT1X2bm_n=h36.png
    Cookies.
  4. Turn Cookies on or off.

Yep cleared all, checked allowed cookies .
Still won't stay logged in on chrome.
All My other apps are working in chrome, and open normally, I had to log into all my other apps again after clearing and thy all stay in. Don't know what to say, I'll use Google for now and see if if works out on its own. Thanks. Lon

I did notice one thing weird though, if I open it in chrome the site is on red back ground mode if I open it in Google it is on blue .
Just weird ???

On the iphone, you can clear cookies in safari, but not clear them from the phone entirely. You have to go into the settings on the phone itself, and clear the cookies out of the phone. This is done by going into Settings, then Safari, then select Clear History and Website Data.

Does Android have something similar?

-
Back