Why Some Guys Have Dogs But Not A Wife...

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just saw this on the internet...

* The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you
* Dogs don't care if you call them by another dogs name
* Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor
* A dogs parents never visit
* Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across
* You never have to wait for a dog, they're ready to go 24 hours a day
* Dogs find you amusing when you are drunk
* Dogs like to go hunting and fishing
* Dogs will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
* If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away
* If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad, they just think it's interesting
* Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck
* If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff

I love dogs!

Me too
We have two

84884428-9E35-4F95-AF2D-BDDA58FA222E.jpeg

No wife happy life dogs are the best friends you ever have this is my dog Gullan she has never let me down

20210428_141046.jpg

The wife life ain't for me. Dogs are far more loyal. And they don't take 2 hours in front of the mirror to go out and grab a bite to eat (lol!)

JW

If you have 3 dogs you have no dog. If you have 2 dogs you have 1/2 a dog. If you have 1 dog now you have a dog. 3 dogs never listen to you 2 dogs listen half the time 1 dog listens always

i guess im in the minority here, ill take my wife over a dog anytime

just think about it, i can take my wife doggy style, but i doubt you guys would take your dog wifey style

I give the tennis ball about ten minutes! Love your Shepard’s!
We moved on from tennis balls. They were going thru a couple a day at about a buck each. These work good. They whistle when you throw them and glow in the dark.

image.jpeg

We moved on from tennis balls. They were going thru a couple a day at about a buck each. These work good. They whistle when you throw them and glow in the dark.

View attachment 1715771149
We did same, Google jolly ball. Our Shepard loves it and is literally the only toy she cannot destroy. Only downside is she will push it with her snout until she has rubbed all the hide off her beak. Kong’s, tennis balls virtually every other toy she can destroy but not the jolly ball. It is maybe 10-12 inches in diameter and indestructible.

View attachment 1715771149
We did same, Google jolly ball. Our Shepard loves it and is literally the only toy she cannot destroy. Only downside is she will push it with her snout until she has rubbed all the hide off her beak. Kong’s, tennis balls virtually every other toy she can destroy but not the jolly ball. It is maybe 10-12 inches in diameter and indestructible.
Thanx
I'll pass that on to upper management

I’ve posted this before. But
If you want to know what true love is. Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car, go to town and have breakfast. Come back a hour later, open the trunk and see which one is happy to see you. THAT is the definition of TRUE LOVE!

-
Back