Width of Dart frame rails and Duster Rails

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be swapping in a rear from a dart that had the springs moved in, I wanted to know if there is more than a 90 % chance that when I relocate my springs, that it will bolt in, aka that the frame rails are same distance apart. Thanks!

oh man...they SHOULD...your gonna have to measure the spring perches on that rear before ya purchase it, just to make sure.

but, stock for stock, they are the same...

The frame rails are supposed to have the same dimensions, at least within factory tolerances anyway.

That said, swapping parts from one modified vehicle to another has no guarantee's. Measure your rails and measure the perches on the axle, only way to know for sure.

I can measure my Dart and my Duster tomorrow since I've got both, but measuring your car and the perches would be the only way to know 100%. Unless you welded the perches on yourself, there's no guarantee they're even in the right place for the car they're on.

That wouls help 72! And thanks james! Hope is all with you and famiy!

Ok, measured the frame rails on my Dart and my Duster at the front spring mounts. Same exact dimensions on both, 38 1/4" outside to ouside, 36" center to center.

So, assuming you do the spring relocation the same way and the perches are actually in the right spot, it should be a straight swap.

-
Back