Will SBP 15" Cragars be hard to sell?

-

Duster_71

Reaction score
I have a set of Gragar SS on my 74 duster, drums all the way around. They are 15" with 5X4" (SBP), these were special order from Cragar. I'm thinking about doing a brake swap and switching to BBP if I can sell these wheels easily. The question, should I be able to sell these wheels quickly and easily or should I just keep them on and forget about it? Before you ask, they are in good shape, not brand new but good shape.

If I hadn't already bought a different set of wheels, I would be interested. Shouldn't be too hard to sell them. SBP wheels are harder to find. GLWS

Be sure to start a for sale thread instead of selling them in this thread.
If I find that I will sell them I will start a thread in the For Sale area. I was just trying to determine if I could get rid of them if I decided to switch to LBP.I'm thinking about doing the Ramamn swap to keep the SBP, just looking at the options, thanks.

v/r
Ron

Wanted to bring this back, wheels are finally for sale and listed in the far sale section.

Wanted to bring this back, wheels are finally for sale and listed in the far sale section.
I think I seem them, 125 a pop right?

I got 2 15x7s on slotted mags on order, for 139 a pop, new

Now, those aren't cragars but just throwing it out there, for comparison

I think I seem them, 125 a pop right?

I got 2 15x7s on slotted mags on order, for 139 a pop, new

Now, those aren't cragars but just throwing it out there, for comparison
Thanks for the input diymirage. Just a starting point.

no problem, with them being SBP cragars, in a size you can actually get tires for, im sure they will sell in no time

-
Back