Will the Firm Feel T/A Rear Sway Bar fit with 3"Tail Pipes?

-

wjaholic

My car stole my wallet!
Reaction score
I am looking for recommendations on a rear sway bar for my '74 Duster.

I have a 440/727 with an 8-3/4 (3.23 sure grip) and 275/60 R15s. I am running 3" tail pipes and the space is getting cramped back there.

I rebuilt the suspension poly bushings, 1.09 Torsion bars,1-1/8" Sway Bar, KYB Shocks (in front), re-enforced lower control arms, and a re-enforced K-frame. Out back I just have over arched springs, Rancho 9000 Adjustables, and HD Shackles.

What kind of rear sway bar would you guys recommend? Do you think the Firm Feel bar would fit with my exhaust sneaking around back there?

I have the Hellwig adjustable rear bar on my 69 B'cuda with TTI 3" tailpipes....fits fine. I know the Firm Feel bar is a frame mount not an axle mount like Hellwig so I can't speak to fitment.

i had a firm feel on my duster before i went 4 link rear. best i can remember it should. once you drop the car there is not much real estate to be had. i still have the bar if you want to buy it. it is a superior bar in my opinion,top notch mounting compared to the others. bill designed a new one for me for use with the four link.

Geez guys! This thread was 3 years old, and the OP hasn't been on the site since August!

-
Back