Will these fit my 1964 Dart?

-

Doug.S

1964 Dart More Door
Reaction score
I found a set of 14 inch small bolt pattern aluminum slots for sale. I don't know if they will fit on the front of my car, so I am here to ask the experts before I buy. According to the owner they are:

Fronts 14x6 with 235/60/14 BF Goodrich Radial T/A's
Rear 14x7 with 235/6014 BF Goodrich Radial T/A's

He said he believes they are 4 1/2 backspacing.

I think the rears will fit and look good, but I also think that is way too much wheel and tire for the front. I think it will rub fenders and inners during turns.
Any thoughts or advise?
Thank you!

Wheelssss.jpg

They should. I run 15x7 with a 4'' backspace on the rear of my 66. No issues.
001b.JPG

Cool! Think the front would be an issue?
I don't know for sure but I don't think so. 6" wheels are pretty close to the 5 1/2 stock wheels. They seem to have lots of clearance.

I don't know for sure but I don't think so. 6" wheels are pretty close to the 5 1/2 stock wheels. They seem to have lots of clearance.
toolmanmike, I really appreciate the fast responses. Thank you for the advise. This site is awesome.

If they’re local and your serious about buying, talk to the seller and see if you can try them on car to check first. Most people don’t mind things like that.

Yes... The front will be an issue.. Will hit the lower part on the front fender... same is happening to me with 225/70/14 on front.. Had to go 215's.

-
Back