Will They Fit??? Rallye Trim Rings & Caps on Cop Wheels

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all -

I've got a friend in Australia that wants to know if 15" Rallye wheel trim rings and center caps will fit on 15" cop wheels.
Anybody know for sure?
I've never had stock Mopar wheels on any Mopars I've had so I don't know.
Thanks in advance for the information!

The trim rings will work, but he will need to drill three holes to attach the center cap.
Not a big thing to do.

I had bolted the early rally caps to my cop wheels there were holes drilled from the factory...they looked awesome :)

Early ralley center caps will fit 15x7 cop rims. Need to add 3 holes if they don't allready have them. The 1972-up notched center cap will not fit correctly.

Are you guys sure the Chrysler original 15" trim rings will fit a Cop Car rim??

I swear I've tried it years ago, but I can't remember for sure the outcome. I'm pretty sure the rim centers are different diameters cop vs. rallye. And I thought that effected trim ring fit at the inner part of the trim ring.

I'd guess there are 15" trim rings that will fit the cop rims. But original 15" Mopar trim rings are a little different.

Redfish is running rally centers and trim rings, but I can't remember if he has cop wheels or just steelies. I would think a generic trim ring could be found that would work. The rally rings are pretty deep -- that might be the problem.

I never tried the trim rings....got the center caps on them and thought "awesome" that was that trim rings tend to fall off when banging gears :burnout:

The 15 x 7 ralley wheels trim rings will fit , but they don't fit correctly. A 15 inch ralley wheel has a center measurement of 12.25 inches and a 15 inch cop wheel has a center measurement of 13.25 , the center part of the ring doesn't look or fit correctly.
A steel wheel trim ring fits better.....

Frank

Attachments

• 15x7 cop.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 323
-
Back