Wilwood M/C - prop. valve for A-body?

-

wkroncke17

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Running the Stock '73-'73 A body front disc brakes and converting the rears to the Disc brake kit from The right stuff on my '72 Demon,
Looking at a Wilwood M/C - prop valve (Looks like good quality)
What bore size for 4 wheel disc manual brakes, and what prop. valve?
Thanks all!

Wally.

I used the Summit prop valve. They may be the same manufacturer. Several brands look the same. No issues. Just an FYI....you can used 96-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee rear brake set-up from boneyard if running a 8.25 rear. Easy swap. I kept my M/C on my 72.

I used the Summit prop valve. They may be the same manufacturer. Several brands look the same. No issues. Just an FYI....you can used 96-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee rear brake set-up from boneyard if running a 8.25 rear. Easy swap. I kept my M/C on my 72.

I have the original 8 3/4, just using aftermarket axles w/green bearings and 4 1/2" BP.
Would you have a pic or a link of the Summit prop valve?
So stock M/Cyl. will work, its mainly the prop. valve that I should change?
Thanks Joe!

Stock M/C worked for me. The only thing to check for is there may be a restrictor in the feed to the rear brakes. It's just inside the port. This should be removed. Mine did not have it but it was an reman for front disc, rear drum. The Summit is only a couple bucks cheaper but I must have got a deal somehow.
upload_2020-1-28_13-43-45.png

-
Back