window trim help

-

rod7515

Reaction score
Its time for me to install the front windows in my 66 dart. I havent looked forward to this job but its gotta get done. Before I tackle this I need to get the rubber or trim felt for the actual windows for both tracks and also the piece that seals the front and rear window together. Im wondering where you get these from? I havent had a lot of luck in finding them.
Here are some pics of what Im looking for.
First is the rear of the actual window:
20181111_231212.jpg

the second trim would be the back support that is inside the door as seen below
20181111_231251.jpg

and the third is the track area that is on the wing assembly for the front of the window
20181111_231306.jpg

Any help locating a supplier for these would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Rod

Rod... I think JustMopar.com have them and also try DKHardware.com (CRL 96" Flexible Flocked Rubber Glass Run Channel for 63-66 Valiant/Dart)

I ordered some trim parts for my window channels but im not sure I found and ordered the correct part for the back of the front window seal. Im going to post a pic of the window and the part i need plus the link to the part that I ordered. Can anyone tell me if this is the correct part? If its not does anyone know a part number and vendor to get the right part? heres the pic of window seal
20181111_231212.jpg

and heres what i ordered: Dodge All Models Parts | MD1610 | Classic Industries

Hope its the right part!
Thanks Rod

I ordered some trim parts for my window channels but im not sure I found and ordered the correct part for the back of the front window seal. Im going to post a pic of the window and the part i need plus the link to the part that I ordered. Can anyone tell me if this is the correct part? If its not does anyone know a part number and vendor to get the right part? heres the pic of window seal
View attachment 1715248791
and heres what i ordered: Dodge All Models Parts | MD1610 | Classic Industries

Hope its the right part!
Thanks Rod
It appears to be the right part, but doesn't mention that it's flocked. It's important to get a pair that are flocked, as some retailers sell unflocked variety. Ask me how I know! :>)

Where did you get your flocked ones? Was hoping mine would arrive today but no luck there!
Thanks Rod

65ChargerDart,
Thank you, I just purchased a bunch of things from Detroit Muscle and I didnt see those. Guess Ill be ordering them if the ones i purchased arent the correct ones. Thanks Again
Rod

Got mine really cheap at rock auto. Go to the universal section think they are n weather striping. They sell it by lenths that you cut down.. You do need to know the profile measurement though. Prob saved a few hundred that way and look perfect.

Thanks Halifaxhops,
Im hoping the ones i ordered are correct so I dont have to buy more of something else!! lol
Rod

-
Back