Windshield out, now what!

-

No rush

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I removed my front windshield from my 74' dart today. During the removal a few of the clips that hold the chrome trim in broke. Is there a place online that i can get some new Clips from? also the window rubber seal in U/S and needs to replace. So i am after one on them also. Any help would be great, Thanks in advance.

Might try some our vendors here,in the forums. Or Mopar Collectors Guide. RockAuto.com, on the windshield molding, also a possibility.

Do your self a favor with the clips, buy a set you can easily bend them upon installation of the windshield, been there done that, ever try to find one clip on a Sunday afternoon?

I just ordered the gaskets and trim from Classic Industries. Should be here by Thursday of this week so I can see the quality. Advantage, Had it in stock, Shipped same day, Price was as good as Rock Auto or E-Bay.

R/T specialties has windshield clips. Don't for get to install them before the glass.

Wow, thanks for all the replies!!!
I will have a look at all of those shops and see how is the best to ship to Australia.
Thanks again

Here's another "little deal" you might consider. If you spend a little time, and get different screws and possibly clips, you can pull the dash screws out (with the windshield out) reverse the clips and re-install the screws from the bottom of the dash. This way, if you ever need to "overhaul" the dash you can get it out much easier.

-
Back