Wiring diagrams

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to My Mopar's wiring diagrams they have available for free download. I thought this should be a sticky for easy finding when you need.

Wiring – MyMopar

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Much better off with the ones in the Factory Service Manuals.
I didn't realize they weren't the factory diagrams. I have a manual for both my cars and haven.t needed the My Mopar ones.

Mattax

Just the facts, ma'am
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize they weren't the factory diagrams. I have a manual for both my cars and haven.t needed the My Mopar ones.
It looks like they've redone the contents. Now its all ZIP files.
Taking a peek inside a couple zips it looks like a variety. For example 1966 has both Dodge factory diagrams and others copied from Mitchel's or Chilton's or similar with no identification or credit cited.

By comparing with the diagrams in the service manuals here Service Manuals – MyMopar it will be apparent which ones are factory.

Chrysler's 1968 MTSC Electrical Wiring filmstrip and booklet explains how to read and use them.
Chrysler Master Technicians Conference – 1968 – MyMopar

In 1974 there was a follow up which can be helpful with the change in diagram format
Chrysler MTSC – 1974 – MyMopar

CoronetRR

Reaction score
It looks like they've redone the contents. Now its all ZIP files.
Taking a peek inside a couple zips it looks like a variety. For example 1966 has both Dodge factory diagrams and others copied from Mitchel's or Chilton's or similar with no identification or credit cited.

By comparing with the diagrams in the service manuals here Service Manuals – MyMopar it will be apparent which ones are factory.

Chrysler's 1968 MTSC Electrical Wiring filmstrip and booklet explains how to read and use them.
Chrysler Master Technicians Conference – 1968 – MyMopar

In 1974 there was a follow up which can be helpful with the change in diagram format
Chrysler MTSC – 1974 – MyMopar

That Tech Conference book is gold! Love the video.

Last edited:

67Dart273

Reaction score
I've posted this many times. The MyMopar drawings are nowhere close to, or as detailed as Chrysler ones, BUT they can be a real help as sometimes they are easier to follow.

Christine&Rusty

Driver for Wile E Coyote, Genius, CEO ACME Inc.
Reaction score
The download ones are fantastic to see, lets me know what has already been ripped out/routed around, wired wrong and blows the fuse/stock applications, and have shown the wiring kit I got to be as close as I'll get without getting a factory perfect one.
And I have collected and kept diagrams, even my hand written notes, from wayyy back, the Wiring – MyMopar, they are usable. The big one from classicwiring.com isn't as good as the downloadable when it came to our ride. Found this thread for those and I was running again, Haynes had me looking for something I don't have colorwise, faded or otherwise, I don't think the dealer did any of the wiring either...