Wiring Harness

-

alexk90

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am stepping into territory I have no idea about. So here is where I am. I am currently tearing down my car and I am slowly realizing something. The person who owned the car before me, put a painless wiring harness into the car. When they did they it, they did not care about how things got done and did a **** job.
A friend who is a lot better at electrical then me, has no idea what is going on in the dash or even the engine bay. So the idea is to possibly just get ride of the wiring harness and start over.
That being said, i am not sure where to start. I know I am upgrading my ignition (built motor going on), also doing a electric cooling system. So any advice on my new and current conundrum lol

I would start by contacting "Painless" for a wiring diagram and see if that matches up with what you got...or at least most of what you have. I know ron francis wiring has diagrams with their kits and I'm thinking most other brands do as well. If they will not give you one for some reason maybe you can find someone on here to send you a picture of theirs.

Hello everyone,

I am stepping into territory I have no idea about. So here is where I am. I am currently tearing down my car and I am slowly realizing something. The person who owned the car before me, put a painless wiring harness into the car. When they did they it, they did not care about how things got done and did a **** job.
A friend who is a lot better at electrical then me, has no idea what is going on in the dash or even the engine bay. So the idea is to possibly just get ride of the wiring harness and start over.
That being said, i am not sure where to start. I know I am upgrading my ignition (built motor going on), also doing a electric cooling system. So any advice on my new and current conundrum lol

-
Back