wiring schematic program ?

-

93ragtop

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a simple, hopefully free wiring schematic program?
I plan to use a fuse-relay box out of a newer vehicle to add circuits.... IE. 2 fans, headlights, fuel pump, not sure what else at this time.
Would like something basically for wiring colors, term. numbers, etc.

Thanks for your help.

There's an old story about how NASA spent millions and millions of dollars developing a pen that would write in zero-g.

The Russians use pencils.

Have you tried colored pencils? :poke:

I went to a local Office Depot and had them pull up 73 Duster wiring diagram and picked out the one that I wanted. They made me a black and white copy for like $0.79 and I had them blow up a big color copy for like under $3...

Can anyone recommend a simple, hopefully free wiring schematic program?
I plan to use a fuse-relay box out of a newer vehicle to add circuits.... IE. 2 fans, headlights, fuel pump, not sure what else at this time.
Would like something basically for wiring colors, term. numbers, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 69 Barracuda Factory Wiring REV 3.pdf
    127.2 KB · Views: 130
The 69 Barracuda was from a member and he created it himself. On the left side panel you can isolate wiring for certain systems. It's really cool!
Make Wiring Diagrams Easier
SmartDraw's wiring diagram software gets you started quickly and finished fast. Plus, you can use it wherever you are—SmartDraw runs on any device with an internet connection.

Begin with the exact wiring diagram template you need for your house or office—not just a blank screen. Then easily customize to fit your needs with thousands of ready-made wiring symbols you can drag and drop.

I went to a local Office Depot and had them pull up 73 Duster wiring diagram and picked out the one that I wanted. They made me a black and white copy for like $0.79 and I had them blow up a big color copy for like under $3...

I appreciate the advice, but long story short, what I am doing is taking a stock 87 dakota, using a newer vehicle fuse-relay box and adding circuits.. 2 fans, 2 headlights, fuel pump, etc. I am wanting to draw the relay panel, wire colors and where they go etc. I am planning to put a 5.9 magnum in the truck... Just want to keep everything as neat as possible and in order.
Thanks again

The 69 Barracuda was from a member and he created it himself. On the left side panel you can isolate wiring for certain systems. It's really cool!
Make Wiring Diagrams Easier
SmartDraw's wiring diagram software gets you started quickly and finished fast. Plus, you can use it wherever you are—SmartDraw runs on any device with an internet connection.

Begin with the exact wiring diagram template you need for your house or office—not just a blank screen. Then easily customize to fit your needs with thousands of ready-made wiring symbols you can drag and drop.

Thanks for the link. He spent some time drawing all of that up. I thought that was a factory diagram. Much more involved that I plan or could do!!

-
Back