Wisconsin area Mopar Show Schedule

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thought it would be a good idea to get some show ideas from everyone.. list name and date of show.. Big or small would be a good idea to see where they are all hiding out there!!

Iola July7-10 Featuring;Dodge &Desoto I'll take my 59 Sweptside for the special Tent Display if they accept it.

Appleton old car show Pierce Park July 17, 2011. Any of you guy's want to come up, I'm looking to have a get together/cookout at my house. Saturday July 16 theres a show at paperfest in Kimberly, which is a couple miles from Appleton, then it's cruise night on college ave in downtown Appleton. IMO this is one of the best show/cruises in Wisconsin , It would be cool to get a bunch of A bodies together. Anyone interested in comming up for the weekend, let me know, It will be fun!

Jeff

I can bring my dart gt.... on a trailer haha... sounds like a good show! Might be worth a weekend trip up.

I had a good time at the show in Belvidere Illinois last year. Lots of nice Mopars.

I can bring my dart gt.... on a trailer haha... sounds like a good show! Might be worth a weekend trip up.

LOL, you got a couple months to get it done, You can take at look at my 67 Dart parts car,maybe something you need. Yeah the show, and crusie are great, there are some really nice Mopars from all over the Midweast, lot's of places to stay right around the area.

Sounds good... although I may need an extension on the "weeks" to get the car done, maybe 5 years? :)

There is a large cruise and show "Mopars on the Missisippi" in Dubuqe, Ia. just across the river. Dont know the date.

Mopars on the Mis. is usually the last weekend of august. Belveder Hapening is like the 17th and 18th this year. I go every year and renue my Mopar Collector's Guide subscription.

First sunday in May is the NWTC car show here in Green Bay, on the campus parking lots, always a good show approx. 250 to 400 cars, lots of trophy's if you into that, then second saturday in June is Precious Metals Car show at Green Isle Park in Allouez, put on by the Allouez Optimist club, that one is really nice its in a park thats full of trees, (NO pine sap yech) usually 500 or more cars depending on the weather. I am gonna make the Appleton show/cruise that is supposed to be a blast, have not gone b4, with gas $$$$ gonna try to keep closer to home, although with having a Duster I will be going to the nats in August, if you haven't already heard this is the year of the duster for the Nats.

First sunday in May is the NWTC car show here in Green Bay, on the campus parking lots, always a good show approx. 250 to 400 cars, lots of trophy's if you into that, then second saturday in June is Precious Metals Car show at Green Isle Park in Allouez, put on by the Allouez Optimist club, that one is really nice its in a park thats full of trees, (NO pine sap yech) usually 500 or more cars depending on the weather. I am gonna make the Appleton show/cruise that is supposed to be a blast, have not gone b4, with gas $$$$ gonna try to keep closer to home, although with having a Duster I will be going to the nats in August, if you haven't already heard this is the year of the duster for the Nats.

I drove by that car show in Allouez, unreal look's like an awesome show, I will be at the NWTC show, I almost forgot about that one, we will have to meet up!

I drove by that car show in Allouez, unreal look's like an awesome show, I will be at the NWTC show, I almost forgot about that one, we will have to meet up!
The last 2 years they had the Good guys show in Indy the same weekend as the Allouez show so I haven't gone in 2 years, but now they moved the good guys show so I will be going to Green Isle park this year, will you bring your dart?? (Beautiful dart BTW) to the nwtc show?? and Green Isle?? If so I'll track you down.

The last 2 years they had the Good guys show in Indy the same weekend as the Allouez show so I haven't gone in 2 years, but now they moved the good guys show so I will be going to Green Isle park this year, will you bring your dart?? (Beautiful dart BTW) to the nwtc show?? and Green Isle?? If so I'll track you down.

Thanks, yeah I will bring the Dart, I am doing a 4 speed conversion on it, and I want to wait until after the Appleton car show to do that. I just bought the car in September, so I havent go to drive it alot. You should come down for for the Appleton car show weekend, I hope some of the other FABO members can make it up here for that, It would be alot of fun meeting everyone. The wife and I are excited to meet some of the other FABO members!

Thanks, yeah I will bring the Dart, I am doing a 4 speed conversion on it, and I want to wait until after the Appleton car show to do that. I just bought the car in September, so I havent go to drive it alot. You should come down for for the Appleton car show weekend, I hope some of the other FABO members can make it up here for that, It would be alot of fun meeting everyone. The wife and I are excited to meet some of the other FABO members!
yeah I have never been to the Appleton show, had friends tell me that it's one of the best, so I'll be there, it's only 30 miles or so from me, I am so sick of snow...... can't wait!!!

yeah I have never been to the Appleton show, had friends tell me that it's one of the best, so I'll be there, it's only 30 miles or so from me, I am so sick of snow...... can't wait!!!

No kidding, I have been gatherng part's all winter, and can't wait to get my car out! I stopped by my father inlaw's house today, and he had his Duster sitting out, just wanted to hear it run he said! He is a chebby guy, but after I bought my Dart he went and bought a 75 duster with a 416 stroker. Yeah, the Appleton old car show is the best, they dont let any junk in it Except the chebby, and ferd's LOL!

theres the gsta show on april 9th at the mn state fairgrounds, worth the trip.
sposed to be alot of nostalgia cars there.
< ill be there with that.

Sunday June 5th 2011, there is an all mopar show at Quaden motors in Okauchee Wi. It'a right on hwy 16. 8am - 3pm. They put on a pretty good show with a lot of awards. I'll be there, will you?

Appleton old car show Pierce Park July 17, 2011. Any of you guy's want to come up, I'm looking to have a get together/cookout at my house. Saturday July 16 theres a show at paperfest in Kimberly, which is a couple miles from Appleton, then it's cruise night on college ave in downtown Appleton. IMO this is one of the best show/cruises in Wisconsin , It would be cool to get a bunch of A bodies together. Anyone interested in comming up for the weekend, let me know, It will be fun!

Jeff

Just a reminder, the Appleton old car show is this Sunday, July 17th, there is also a car show and cruise on Saturday afternoon at Fox Valley technical College from 3pm until 7pm followed by a cruise on College Ave in Appleton. This Is a weekend you dont want to miss if your from around the state. My offer is still open to anyone interested to have a get together at my house, and join our group for the car show and cruise, hope some of you can make it up for this coming weekend! PM me with a phone # so we can set something up.

Thank's Jeff

Just a reminder, the Appleton old car show is this Sunday, July 17th, there is also a car show and cruise on Saturday afternoon at Fox Valley technical College from 3pm until 7pm followed by a cruise on College Ave in Appleton. This Is a weekend you dont want to miss if your from around the state. My offer is still open to anyone interested to have a get together at my house, and join our group for the car show and cruise, hope some of you can make it up for this coming weekend! PM me with a phone # so we can set something up.

Thank's Jeff

I will be up in your neck of the woods that weekend but at Road America for the vintage races.

Also there is a Mopar show at the Volo Auto Museum tomorrow in Volo Illinois.

-
Back