Wisconsin chassis dyno

-

Backally

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking to put my Duster on a chassis Dino this spring. 340, MP purple shaft, holley 750 mopar electronic dizzy. Street driven car, with the occasional exercising of the secondaries. Anyone had any good experience within an hour or two of the Fox Valley? Someone that can tune a mopar, not just chebby's and Ferds?

Google is your friend you're within Green Bay and Milwaukee I'm sure there is one in those area's... you need someone that can tune a carb regardless of the engine it's on..

I got the names of a couple, was just wondering if anyone had any good/bad experiences with them. As far as the Mopar thought, I run a mopar electronic ignition, and not sure if there is a difference in changing advance rates and other settings.
Thx

I got the names of a couple, was just wondering if anyone had any good/bad experiences with them. As far as the Mopar thought, I run a mopar electronic ignition, and not sure if there is a difference in changing advance rates and other settings.
Thx
is it a adjustable CDI style? Or factory Mopar stuff? The factory Mopar stuff doesn't control timing, that's all in the distributor

My bad, I meant the distributor. I have read about welding and filing slots in the distributor to adjust the timing range. Mine is a mopar electronic distributor so don't know if that applies to it but want to make sure who ever I take it to does.

WEST BEND DYNO...WEST BEND ,WI.......they will be doing some more tuneing on my Duster come spring....nothing buy good heard about them...and my cuz owns part of the shop....

-
Back