WIW 69 Western Sport Special

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey all, I made a deal on this WSS Dart today and I am curious what you all think it is worth? It is a CA black plate car and was last registered in 88. It has a 225 in it with auto trans. It also has a thumb wheel stereo and a wood wheel that needs restored. There are two little spots of rust at the bottom of the C pillars under the vinyl roof. It is orig. paint and you can see there is no filler. 1/4's are so nice. Anyway, let me know what you think.
968add3a.jpg

ca99e891.jpg

7662d801.jpg

70c871de.jpg

169510f6.jpg

7488bdb0.jpg

I remember that car for sale on KSL a few months ago along with the parts car. Let me guess, the owner is a little different? He told me that he changed his mind about selling the cars, because it would break his heart to see the car on the road and would only sell them out of state. How you been Jeremy? You should swing by tomorrow.

Hey John, The guy is a little different, but a good guy. He wouldn't sell me the other car, but I think I got a pretty fair deal for this one. I have been good. You? I will see what time I get off of work tomorrow. I need to check out your build.

Would you guys say this car is worth $1,500 ish? Not that thats what I am giving.

1500-- easy, if the body is as clean as the pictures indicate, that front seat really takes away from the visual aspect, but that is small problems on these old cars-- lack of rust is a big ++.
Cool car ,Lawrence

I agree, definitely worth $1,500. It needs a little clean up, but what 40 year old car (for $1,500) doesn't?

So put a plan together, grab some Simple green and get to work. Before long you'll have a really sweet ride.

Congratulations on the new Dart J-Mac,

My guess is it's worth $1,400 - $1,800.00.

There is a rust free 1969 Dart slant six automatic near me here and the guy is asking $1,700.00 for it. He's had it for sale for well over a year.
Oddly enough it's the same exterior colors as yours, though it has a nicer black interior.
If I can talk him down a bit, I'd like to pick it up. So far he's holding steady on the price, so I wait.

-
Back