wiw? 72 duster

-

BlkArrow

Reaction score
hey guys, i havnt been able to log on for a while been busy with school and work! I found a 72 duster on line for sale and I want to see what you guys think its worth. I asked the guy to describe it and this is what he sent me - its a /6 with like 50k miles

"pretty much everything on the car was rebuilt. Engine, trans, new brakes, brake lines, radiator, gas tank,exhaust, tires, etc...It may be easier to tell you what it needs. Every once in a blue moon I get a couple of drips of coolant on the passenger floor mat, leads me to belive it will probably need a heater core,but it has'nt done it enough for me to address it. The tube to drain the water from the air conditioner must be partially clogged, when it's super humid and the air is cranked I get some water out of the lower vent. I was going to repair both at the same time. Coolant temp gauge is hit or miss, works for two months,then nothing for a week.etc.. It is a really nice driver, I would take it anywhere without a care in the world. "

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

In my opinion it's worth 1 LEFT NUT. But don't take my opinion I love 72's and I don't currently have a car or am I thinking about getting one. I will some day when life is better and I can afford one. But money wise if it is as solid as he says and as clean as those photos show I would say around where I am nothing less then $4000. I have seen some around here for rediculous amounts that have been for sale for over a year and they won'y sell for the asking price but some are really nice for $9000 and the price keeps dropping and don't sell. Check out this car I have seen it several times really nice but he can't sell it around here. http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/1839981918.html

Yea it does have an aftermarket header set up with a clifford 4bbl intake set up. its really a nice looking car and he's asking 6500 for it.

-
Back