Wix 33737 filter/regulator question

-

68coupe

Reaction score
I'm using the Wix 33737 filter/regulator with an Airtex E2000 external fuel pump. I need to know which port on the filter is the fuel input and which port is the fuel return. Depends on where you look what answer you get. LOL I cant find specs from Wix. I currently have it with the 5/16 center port as input and 3/8 offset port as the return. I think this is wrong. The last picture is one I found somewhere online. Help!!

Bottom photo is correct. Large line is inlet, small is return on same end of can

Single line coming out other end of can is output

The top two pictures are my setup. LOL!! Just goes to show you you can't believe everything you see on the internet! This is the original pic that I went by. Guess I'll start over. Thanks!
Wonder why there doesn't seem to be a website for Wix Corporation? I couldn't find the specs from the manufacturer.

Should be able to call your local Oreillys and ask them. If any of them behind the counter know what they're doing, they will be able to tell you

Should be able to call your local Oreillys and ask them. If any of them behind the counter know what they're doing, they will be able to tell you

LMAO! If you only knew what I have gone through with O'Reillys recently! I ordered that filter twice, called to see if they got it in, went to get it and they didn't have it! Twice! Two different stores.
Now, from a third store, they gave me low pressure fuel line hose for fuel injection. One of the first two stores gave me power steering return hose for fuel injection!
I'm sorry, but I don't have a lot of faith in O'Reillys here locally! Thanks, anyway!

LMAO! If you only knew what I have gone through with O'Reillys recently! I ordered that filter twice, called to see if they got it in, went to get it and they didn't have it! Twice! Two different stores. Now, from a third store, they gave me low pressure fuel line hose for fuel injection. One of the first two stores gave me power steering return hose for fuel injection! I'm sorry, but I don't have a lot of faith in O'Reillys here locally! Thanks, anyway!
yeah that's pretty lame. Shame on them...

There are 3 O'Reillys in my area. Problem is, each one is about 17 miles away. With my truck, that's about $7 per trip. If I have to return the wrong stinkin' item, that's $14 in road trips plus the time!

There are 3 O'Reillys in my area. Problem is, each one is about 17 miles away. With my truck, that's about $7 per trip. If I have to return the wrong stinkin' item, that's $14 in road trips plus the time!
I would have a Free filter after all that mess...

-
Back